Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Visioneer Scanner Problem

Visioneer Scanner Problem

Mel

Hi,

I have a Visioneer One Touch 8900 Scanner with Paperport
DeLuxe 7.0. After I "acquire" a document the auto scan is
in shadow so I can't select it. Going to the manual, it
says to choose the icon from the task bar to bring up the
menu to configure, or to bring up the panel of scanner
buttons. Trouble there is, the icon doesn't appear on the
task bar. I have WindowsXP. Can anyone help?
Thanks,
Jo