Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Oh Beau about 40tude...how to??

Oh Beau about 40tude...how to??

richard

I got 40tude all set up and working.
Now how do you set it up to recognize a 2nd server?
When I go to update groups on 2nd server, it updates on 1st server and 2nd
one is not even a choice.
I have no problems with everything else.

richard

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 13:03:56 -0600, richard wrote:

> I got 40tude all set up and working.
> Now how do you set it up to recognize a 2nd server?
> When I go to update groups on 2nd server, it updates on 1st server and 2nd
> one is not even a choice.
> I have no problems with everything else.

Well let's see if I have this figured out now.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

richard wrote:

> On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 13:03:56 -0600, richard wrote:
>
>> I got 40tude all set up and working.
>> Now how do you set it up to recognize a 2nd server?
>> When I go to update groups on 2nd server, it updates on 1st server and 2nd
>> one is not even a choice.
>> I have no problems with everything else.

> Well let's see if I have this figured out now.

It's in the Help file.

--
-bts

why?

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 13:03:56 -0600, richard wrote:

>I got 40tude all set up and working.

So you don't have a problem then?

>Now how do you set it up to recognize a 2nd server?
>When I go to update groups on 2nd server, it updates on 1st server and 2nd
>one is not even a choice.

Think about the sort of things, if you tried to answer your own
question.

Version of 40tude

The steps / menu options you click on

Log file windows shows what actions are happing / failed with what error
/ status messages

>I have no problems with everything else.

http://www.40tude.com/dialog/
See support / wiki

newsgropus
news.newusers.questions - Q & A for new users of Usenet
news.software.readers - Discussing software for reading network news
(Usenet).

Me

ping beau BtD richard HTML 11 03-09-2012 01:36 AM
Re: Linux ist beau; Windopes is too much work. 7 Computer Support 1 09-12-2006 09:48 PM
Beau Blue Presents - Robert Sward Will Dockery Digital Photography 59 06-09-2005 01:37 AM

Advertisments