Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Bigger fonts.

Bigger fonts.

Martin

I want to print a poster and need bigger fonts. Do I need to download them
or can I somehow enlarge the ones I use ?
Martin.

MJP

"Martin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
>I want to print a poster and need bigger fonts. Do I need to download them
>or can I somehow enlarge the ones I use ?
> Martin.

What program?

MJP

Martin

"MJP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:451c09ff$0$97266$(E-Mail Removed) reenews.net...

> "Martin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I want to print a poster and need bigger fonts. Do I need to download them
>>or can I somehow enlarge the ones I use ?
>> Martin.

> What program?
>
> MJP

Microsoft Word.
Martin

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Martin wrote:

> "MJP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> "Martin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> I want to print a poster and need bigger fonts. Do I need to
>>> download them or can I somehow enlarge the ones I use ? Martin.

>> What program?

> Microsoft Word.

Highlight/Select the text you want to be large. Go to the font-size
combo box, but instead of selecting 48, or 64 or whatever, type in 240
or some other large number.

--
-bts

Rich Wilson

"Martin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "MJP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:451c09ff$0$97266$(E-Mail Removed) reenews.net...
>>
>> "Martin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>I want to print a poster and need bigger fonts. Do I need to download
>>>them or can I somehow enlarge the ones I use ?
>>> Martin.

>> What program?
>>
>> MJP
>>

> Microsoft Word.
> Martin

See the number at the top of the screen next to the font name? That's the
size!

Sounds like you need to spend a couple of hours getting to know the software
before trying to do stuff like printing posters.

Serialization file getting bigger and bigger on the same object yancheng.cheok@gmail.com Java 2 04-10-2007 09:26 AM
font 1 size bigger Peter Firefox 2 05-28-2005 10:03 AM
Need Help: IP pckts w/IP length field value that is bigger than the real frame size algoral_2000 Cisco 0 03-31-2005 11:28 PM
App getting bigger and bigger Yannick Turgeon Perl Misc 1 10-14-2003 04:47 AM

Advertisments