Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE study group...any takers?

MCSE study group...any takers?

Freddy

Anybody inclined to join a study group for MCSE? I'm thinking we can kick
things off after work by first drinking a few brews and than have one member
of the group present a study topic. I'll volunteer to present the first
evening. Happy hour will be from 6:00-6:30. The presentation will be from
6:30 to 8:00 PM. QUestions and answers will be till 8:45 PM. Afterwards we
can go to a go-go bar to discuss any test taking strategies? Anybody
interested?

Bay

where?

"Freddy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anybody inclined to join a study group for MCSE? I'm thinking we can kick
> things off after work by first drinking a few brews and than have one

member
> of the group present a study topic. I'll volunteer to present the first
> evening. Happy hour will be from 6:00-6:30. The presentation will be

from
> 6:30 to 8:00 PM. QUestions and answers will be till 8:45 PM. Afterwards

we
> can go to a go-go bar to discuss any test taking strategies? Anybody
> interested?

You strange deluded individual ...

CAT

This is really a fairly good idea. Perhaps we could use this topic to setup
study groups in various locations. I'm in Rochester NY and would be very
interested in setting something up here.

CAT
"Freddy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anybody inclined to join a study group for MCSE? I'm thinking we can kick
> things off after work by first drinking a few brews and than have one

member
> of the group present a study topic. I'll volunteer to present the first
> evening. Happy hour will be from 6:00-6:30. The presentation will be

from
> 6:30 to 8:00 PM. QUestions and answers will be till 8:45 PM. Afterwards

we
> can go to a go-go bar to discuss any test taking strategies? Anybody
> interested?

Consultant

only if there are strippers at the study group

"Freddy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anybody inclined to join a study group for MCSE? I'm thinking we can kick
> things off after work by first drinking a few brews and than have one

member
> of the group present a study topic. I'll volunteer to present the first
> evening. Happy hour will be from 6:00-6:30. The presentation will be

from
> 6:30 to 8:00 PM. QUestions and answers will be till 8:45 PM. Afterwards

we
> can go to a go-go bar to discuss any test taking strategies? Anybody
> interested?

JaR

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> only if there are strippers at the study group

And beer!

Ken Briscoe

> And beer!

That's been established. Get back on the boat.

What we really need is some strippers, though...

--
Why doesn't "irony" sound much like "iron"?
KB - MCNGP #26

Consultant

and hookers! high class hookers! not those skanky street corner, 25 dollar
ones that steal your wallet when you're washing your unit off to fight off
the burning itching feeling you just got. not that i would know this first
hand.

news:O$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > And beer!

> That's been established. Get back on the boat.
>
> What we really need is some strippers, though...
>
> --
> Why doesn't "irony" sound much like "iron"?
> KB - MCNGP #26

JaR

news:O$(E-Mail Removed)...
> That's been established. Get back on the boat.
>
> What we really need is some strippers, though...

Sorry. Could you hand me that towel? And a beer.

So........where are the strippers?

Kendall? Sue? Diana?.....Laura?

Ken Briscoe

> and hookers! high class hookers! not those skanky street corner, 25
dollar
> ones that steal your wallet when you're washing your unit off to fight

off
> the burning itching feeling you just got. not that i would know this

first
> hand.

Double-bag it next time, friend.

HTH.