Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > e cole eye

e cole eye

gangle7

with awl this stuf abowt spinitch
cuvered in e cole eye i am
wundering if thare is a helth
hazerd if i ware the saim
pare of underpants for more
than a weak win95 65 kb ram seerius e male
ansurs only thank in advanse

Old Gringo

Without Any Hesitation, gangle7 Wrote The Following:
> with awl this stuf abowt spinitch
> cuvered in e cole eye i am
> wundering if thare is a helth
> hazerd if i ware the saim
> pare of underpants for more
> than a weak win95 65 kb ram seerius e male
> ansurs only thank in advanse

Hell exert your freedom of choice, and don't change them at all.

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere

Mara

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 05:45:18 -0700, "gangle7" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

> with awl this stuf abowt spinitch
> cuvered in e cole eye i am
> wundering if thare is a helth
> hazerd if i ware the saim
> pare of underpants for more
> than a weak win95 65 kb ram seerius e male
>ansurs only thank in advanse

Nowp. glurdz iz alooowed tew ware them underpants for uhp tew neyen munths aht
won teim with owt prawblemz. Ee coal eye dus nowt affect glurds.

HTH

--
Far be it for me to introduce facts and reason to the willfully blind
and ignorant. I leave thee to thy bliss. --LA, nanae

Minister Rennasaince Faire-A-Con

<SINPPSP>

> wundering if thare is a helth
> hazerd if i ware the saim
> pare of underpants for more
> than a weak

sell the undies on ebay or a gay male fetish site and use the $ to pay
for English lessons