Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > there is hope for tron2003 yet!

there is hope for tron2003 yet!

Consultant

http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle...9&section=news

or

http://tinyurl.com/vprr

--
Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
www.mcngp.tk

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

Consultant wrote:

http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle...9&section=news

> or
>
> http://tinyurl.com/vprr

I'm askeered!

--
Fris "And not because of that link" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Ken Briscoe

<linksnip>

Do you know where or how I could sign up to be a face donor? Would I get a
little sticker to put on my driver's license?

--

KB - MCNGP #26

Consultant

gmta

im gonna bid mine off on ebay!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> <linksnip>
>
> Do you know where or how I could sign up to be a face donor? Would I get a
> little sticker to put on my driver's license?
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP #26

Tron2003

My face is to pretty to sell. But if we had a contest on e-bay I would so
whoop u all on top bids.

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> gmta
>
> im gonna bid mine off on ebay!
>
> "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > <linksnip>
> >
> > Do you know where or how I could sign up to be a face donor? Would I get

> > little sticker to put on my driver's license?
> >
> > --
> >
> > KB - MCNGP #26
> >
> > first initial last name AT hotmail DOT com

Consultant

lol

news:(E-Mail Removed)...