Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > (ANN) Free Antivirus and Firewall

(ANN) Free Antivirus and Firewall

Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\)

This may be of interest to some of you. I use eTrust AV,but I haven't tried
their firewall

http://www.my-etrust.com/microsoft/index.cfm?

Associate Expert
Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at