Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Network+

Reply
Thread Tools

Network+

 
 
Rick
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-19-2003
IS it wroth taking? if so where do i start.
what r they looking for on exam?
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Paisleyskye
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-19-2003
Hi,

There is a really good newsgroup for Network+ people at
alt.certification.network-plus. Now that HR people are beginning to
recognize Network+ certification and know what it means, its a good cert to
get. It's mainly about cabling, and network hardware, and that kind of
thing. I recommend people take it as a stepping stone to the MCSE. Why
don't you drop by and visit our Network+ forum on iCertify.net if you get a
chance, and read some of the posts. That will help you to know more about
the certification.
--
Paisleyskye
http://www.icertify.net

"Rick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:07bd01c3aeb7$75b23f90$(E-Mail Removed)...
> IS it wroth taking? if so where do i start.
> what r they looking for on exam?



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Consultant
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-19-2003
funny, the only people that seem to post to your threads on your sites are
site moderators/admins


"Paisleyskye" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:LKRub.12365$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Hi,
>
> There is a really good newsgroup for Network+ people at
> alt.certification.network-plus. Now that HR people are beginning to
> recognize Network+ certification and know what it means, its a good cert

to
> get. It's mainly about cabling, and network hardware, and that kind of
> thing. I recommend people take it as a stepping stone to the MCSE. Why
> don't you drop by and visit our Network+ forum on iCertify.net if you get

a
> chance, and read some of the posts. That will help you to know more about
> the certification.
> --
> Paisleyskye
> http://www.icertify.net
>
> "Rick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:07bd01c3aeb7$75b23f90$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > IS it wroth taking? if so where do i start.
> > what r they looking for on exam?

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
iCertify.net
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-31-2003
Maybe that's because we are only three months old and are building
membership. I don't know when you visited but we have lots of active
members.

Funny, the people who post insults in this forum seem to be MCNGP
racketeers!

--
Paisleyskye
http://www.icertify.net
Forums, study guides, practice tests, QOD's, InfoSec newsletter, great
articles, interviews
with the hottest certification authors and so much more...

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> funny, the only people that seem to post to your threads on your sites are
> site moderators/admins
>
>
> "Paisleyskye" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:LKRub.12365$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> > Hi,
> >
> > There is a really good newsgroup for Network+ people at
> > alt.certification.network-plus. Now that HR people are beginning to
> > recognize Network+ certification and know what it means, its a good cert

> to
> > get. It's mainly about cabling, and network hardware, and that kind of
> > thing. I recommend people take it as a stepping stone to the MCSE. Why
> > don't you drop by and visit our Network+ forum on iCertify.net if you

get
> a
> > chance, and read some of the posts. That will help you to know more

about
> > the certification.
> > --
> > Paisleyskye
> > http://www.icertify.net
> >
> > "Rick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:07bd01c3aeb7$75b23f90$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > IS it wroth taking? if so where do i start.
> > > what r they looking for on exam?

> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Kline Sphere
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-31-2003
> Now that HR people are beginning to
>recognize Network+ certification and know what it means, its a good cert to
>get.


LOL!!!! On planet Makebelieve maybe so!
 
Reply With Quote
 
Consultant
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-31-2003
we speak the truth, and most people can't handle it, let alone speak openly
about it in public.
i can tell by your name as well as your ludicrous posts that you smoke alot
of crack.

"iCertify.net" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Maybe that's because we are only three months old and are building
> membership. I don't know when you visited but we have lots of active
> members.
>
> Funny, the people who post insults in this forum seem to be MCNGP
> racketeers!
>
> --
> Paisleyskye
> http://www.icertify.net
> Forums, study guides, practice tests, QOD's, InfoSec newsletter, great
> articles, interviews
> with the hottest certification authors and so much more...
>
> "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > funny, the only people that seem to post to your threads on your sites

are
> > site moderators/admins
> >
> >
> > "Paisleyskye" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:LKRub.12365$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > There is a really good newsgroup for Network+ people at
> > > alt.certification.network-plus. Now that HR people are beginning to
> > > recognize Network+ certification and know what it means, its a good

cert
> > to
> > > get. It's mainly about cabling, and network hardware, and that kind

of
> > > thing. I recommend people take it as a stepping stone to the MCSE.

Why
> > > don't you drop by and visit our Network+ forum on iCertify.net if you

> get
> > a
> > > chance, and read some of the posts. That will help you to know more

> about
> > > the certification.
> > > --
> > > Paisleyskye
> > > http://www.icertify.net
> > >
> > > "Rick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:07bd01c3aeb7$75b23f90$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > > IS it wroth taking? if so where do i start.
> > > > what r they looking for on exam?
> > >
> > >

> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Kline Sphere
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-31-2003
>i can tell by your name as well as your ludicrous posts that you smoke alot
>of crack.

lol!
 
Reply With Quote
 
Kendal Emery
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-31-2003
> It's mainly about cabling, and network hardware, and that kind of
> thing.


That is a rather broad over-generalization. It is only partly about cabling
and hardware. It is also about network ID's, and the whole OSI model, and
Network Operating Systems, and troubleshooting a netowork, and the 802
standards, and such. But, you were right that it is a good stepping stone
cert to get. Helps prepare for the 218, some of the 216, and also the CCNA.
--
Kendal R. Emery, MCSE, Network+, A+, MCNGP #19
Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
remove me to email to me


 
Reply With Quote
 
iCertify.net
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-02-2004
Say what you want about me - I'll just consider where its coming from and
ignore it. You don't speak the truth, you guys are just nasty to new
people - its time somebody told you to crawl back into your little hole.
--
Paisleyskye
http://www.icertify.net
Forums, study guides, practice tests, QOD's, InfoSec newsletter, great
articles, interviews
with the hottest certification authors and so much more...

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#DOO$(E-Mail Removed)...
> we speak the truth, and most people can't handle it, let alone speak

openly
> about it in public.
> i can tell by your name as well as your ludicrous posts that you smoke

alot
> of crack.
>




 
Reply With Quote
 
Consultant
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-05-2004
you go first

--
Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
Lead Thug, Public Enemy #1
www.mcngp.tk


"iCertify.net" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
- its time somebody told you to crawl back into your little hole.
> --
> Paisleyskye
> http://www.icertify.net
> Forums, study guides, practice tests, QOD's, InfoSec newsletter, great
> articles, interviews
> with the hottest certification authors and so much more...
>
> "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:#DOO$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > we speak the truth, and most people can't handle it, let alone speak

> openly
> > about it in public.
> > i can tell by your name as well as your ludicrous posts that you smoke

> alot
> > of crack.
> >

>
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




Advertisments