Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How can I get Video out from my PC to a TV?

How can I get Video out from my PC to a TV?

Ray Donzdorf

I like to see Multimedia Files, live Internet TV etc. on my TV in another
room. I want to run
an extension (Video and Audio) from my PC to this TV or VCR. In other words
I like to
see what I can see on my PC Monitor also on a regular Television. I have DVD
Express hardware which lets me get video and audio into my PC via USB port
but not out from my PC.

What kind of hardware do I need to accomplish this?

My system has USB and firewall ports and I don't mind spending a few bucks.

Thanks Ray

Barry OGrady

On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 22:15:39 GMT, "Ray Donzdorf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I like to see Multimedia Files, live Internet TV etc. on my TV in another
>room. I want to run
>an extension (Video and Audio) from my PC to this TV or VCR. In other words
>I like to
>see what I can see on my PC Monitor also on a regular Television. I have DVD
>Express hardware which lets me get video and audio into my PC via USB port
>but not out from my PC.
>
>What kind of hardware do I need to accomplish this?
>
>My system has USB and firewall ports and I don't mind spending a few bucks.

A video card with composite video out.

>Thanks Ray

Barry
=====