Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > NoAdware4 ?

NoAdware4 ?

Just Me

Good Morning.

I have recently been into my program files folder and saw a folder named
"NoAdware4." Inside it was a file labelled "noadware4_022206.na"

Does any one know what this could be for? I haven't downloaded anything at
all for a long time (except pictures on websites and such). I have asked my
brother who uses this computer and he says he hasn't either. Just thought
someone could shed some light on this for us?

Just Me.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

Just Me wrote:
> Good Morning.
>
> I have recently been into my program files folder and saw a folder named
> "NoAdware4." Inside it was a file labelled "noadware4_022206.na"
>
> Does any one know what this could be for? I haven't downloaded anything at
> all for a long time (except pictures on websites and such). I have asked my
> brother who uses this computer and he says he hasn't either. Just thought
> someone could shed some light on this for us?
>
> Just Me.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?num=1...ware+4&spell=1

Just Me

Very strange that I don't recall downloading such a program. But it is nice
to know what it is at any rate.
Thank you for your time,
Just Me

news:329Rg.31825$(E-Mail Removed)...