Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Freecom USB Classic HD

Freecom USB Classic HD

stuckis@t-online.de

I removed the Freecom HD, because it didn't work anymore, (said
nothing, no failure message, just nothing when trying to start in the
morning), and built it into may PC as a second drive. It is recognized
by the system and by XP as well, but XP says, it can't read the disk
and wants to format it. But there is a lot of data on the disk...

stuckis@t-online.de

I found the solution by myself in this thread:
http://www.computerbase.de/forum/sho...d.php?t=121960
I just had to completly remove the HD-jumper that was set to "slave"
and now everything is working fine.