Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Empire Strike Again

Empire Strike Again

anonymous

Only testking.com Closed!

if you don't beleive that testking.com, realtestiking.com
and test-king.com are same ownersite, goto testimonial
page of any of this site.

ping ip address of realtestking.com and test-king.com
reply with same ip

http://www.test-king.com/testimonials.asp

at the bottom of screen, navigate on "Tell us what YOU
think!"! certainly you find the
mail to: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
on all the three site pointing same info email address.

They also negatively advertised (indirectly) they are same

test-king.com and testking.org are rip off copies of
testking.com - they are NOT the same!

Ken Briscoe

> test-king.com and testking.org are rip off copies of
> testking.com - they are NOT the same!

Does it really matter? They're all ripoffs of the *real thing*. They can
rip each other off all they want....none of them are original in any way,
shape, or form. They're all AF's.

--

KB - MCNGP #26

MCSE World

Agreed. A braindumper by any other name is still the same.

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > test-king.com and testking.org are rip off copies of
> > testking.com - they are NOT the same!

> Does it really matter? They're all ripoffs of the *real thing*. They can
> rip each other off all they want....none of them are original in any way,
> shape, or form. They're all AF's.
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP #26

KLXrider

You are weak in the ways of MCNGP. Never re-post a braindump link and how
dare you use an acronym for our most prized term.....ASS ****ER!!!!

KLXrider

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> They're all AF's.
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP #26

Consultant

good scolding

members, please remember, no initials, only use the term in it's purest
form. thanks

"KLXrider" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:udOmPE%(E-Mail Removed)...
> You are weak in the ways of MCNGP. Never re-post a braindump link and how
> dare you use an acronym for our most prized term.....ASS ****ER!!!!
>
> KLXrider
>
> "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > They're all AF's.
> >
> > --
> >
> > KB - MCNGP #26
> >
> > first initial last name AT hotmail DOT com

Ken Briscoe

> > You are weak in the ways of MCNGP. Never re-post a braindump link and
how
> > dare you use an acronym for our most prized term.....ASS ****ER!!!!

> members, please remember, no initials, only use the term in it's purest

My bad, fellas. Seems that a couple times, when using the "sacred term", my
post hasn't shown on the Microsoft news server...do they have filters or
something? But it only seems that it's sometimes though...anyways....it'll
never happen again. Thanks for the beatdown, boys.

--

KB - MCNGP #26

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

Ken Briscoe wrote:
>>> You are weak in the ways of MCNGP. Never re-post a braindump link
>>> and how dare you use an acronym for our most prized term.....ASS
>>> ****ER!!!!

>> members, please remember, no initials, only use the term in it's
>> purest

> My bad, fellas. Seems that a couple times, when using the "sacred
> term", my post hasn't shown on the Microsoft news server...do they
> have filters or something? But it only seems that it's sometimes
> though...anyways....it'll never happen again. Thanks for the
> beatdown, boys.

The MS filters nab a few of my posts, too. And I can't seem to find the
exact phrase or phrases that triggers it. I think it's a
conspira**908_^^%%*NO CARRIER

Ken Briscoe

> The MS filters nab a few of my posts, too. And I can't seem to find the
> exact phrase or phrases that triggers it. I think it's a
> conspira**908_^^%%*NO CARRIER

Fris must have gone out for a cigarrette...

--

KB - MCNGP #26

Consultant

he is weak, he is a quitter! quitters never win! lol

news:(E-Mail Removed)...