Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Get rid of delay on Taskbar Auto-hide?

Get rid of delay on Taskbar Auto-hide?

lbbss

Any way I can get rid of the delay on the auto hide task bar. It
only takes 1 or 2 seconds now, but it would be nice if there was no
delay.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

Might try this: http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/taskbarplus!.htm

--