Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Break out the skis!!

Break out the skis!!

richard

Ok skier enthusiasts, first measurable snowfall of the season has hit the
colorado area.
Up to 2 feet in some locations.
Time to wax up the boards and head for the slopes.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

richard wrote:

> Ok skier enthusiasts, first measurable snowfall of the season has hit
> the colorado area.
> Up to 2 feet in some locations.
> Time to wax up the boards and head for the slopes.

Buh-bye. See you in the spring...

--
-bts

richard

news:vuWQg.202624$(E-Mail Removed)...
> richard wrote:
>
>> Ok skier enthusiasts, first measurable snowfall of the season has hit
>> the colorado area.
>> Up to 2 feet in some locations.
>> Time to wax up the boards and head for the slopes.

> Buh-bye. See you in the spring...

Hmmmm. I worked in Breckenridge Co for two winters. Loved it. Might see
about a winter job up at the ski slopes here in Salt Lake area and have some
fun.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

richard wrote:
> Ok skier enthusiasts, first measurable snowfall of the season has hit
> the colorado area.
> Up to 2 feet in some locations.
> Time to wax up the boards and head for the slopes.

Go on then, **** off.

Bri.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
> richard wrote:
>> Time to wax up the boards and head for the slopes.

> Buh-bye. See you in the spring...

You wish

Transgendered Parrot

richard wrote:
> Ok skier enthusiasts, first measurable snowfall of the season has hit
> the colorado area.
> Up to 2 feet in some locations.
> Time to wax up the boards and head for the slopes.

surprised this wasn't cross posted to alt.cocaine

Frosty

I downloaded new messages from 24hoursupport.helpdesk on Sat, 23 Sep
2006 02:00:13 GMT, and who should I see posting but Transgendered
Parrot <(E-Mail Removed)>! I could scarely believe
Transgendered Parrot <(E-Mail Removed)> would remark:

>richard wrote:
>> Ok skier enthusiasts, first measurable snowfall of the season has hit
>> the colorado area.
>> Up to 2 feet in some locations.
>> Time to wax up the boards and head for the slopes.
>>

>surprised this wasn't cross posted to alt.cocaine

or alt.vietnamese