Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Explorer won't dial anymore

Explorer won't dial anymore

Techno Wanker

I recently upgraded my Win 2000 OS to the latest security fixes. Now when I
start Explorer the dialup won't dial. I've checked the button, "Dial
whenever a network connection is not present." For some reason something has
changed and I have to manually dial the connection. Then Explorer works.

Anyone know where I can make a change to get the dialer to go by itself??

Thanks!

Wayne Nix

Techno Wanker wrote:
> I recently upgraded my Win 2000 OS to the latest security fixes. Now when I
> start Explorer the dialup won't dial. I've checked the button, "Dial
> whenever a network connection is not present." For some reason something has
> changed and I have to manually dial the connection. Then Explorer works.
>
> Anyone know where I can make a change to get the dialer to go by itself??
>
> Thanks!

Delete the old one and create a new manual dun.

Wayne