Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Help with Videos

Help with Videos

MJ

hey guys. is there any way that you can clear censored parts on a
movie. is there any program that will do this for you. It will be a
great help.

Cheers

Cub

"MJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> hey guys. is there any way that you can clear censored parts on a
> movie. is there any program that will do this for you. It will be a
> great help.
>
> Cheers

Please explain, what is is the film, what is censored, why do you want to
clear parts ?

Cub

Whiskers

On 2006-09-22, MJ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> hey guys. is there any way that you can clear censored parts on a
> movie. is there any program that will do this for you. It will be a
> great help.
>
> Cheers

Get the un-censored version? I doubt if any program could re-instate what
has been removed.

--
-- Whiskers