Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Faster Fox Extension

Faster Fox Extension

Tree Air Freshener

somehow I clicked on something that did not remove faster fox (it's
still listed in the extensions list) but it's not at the bottom right
where I can change speed settings. Any help on putting it back is
GREATLY appreciated

Thank You.

PS, yes, I asked the FF folks over at news.mozilla.org too But I like
a variety of opinion

The Old Sourdough

Tree Air Freshener mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> somehow I clicked on something that did not remove faster fox (it's
> still listed in the extensions list) but it's not at the bottom right
> where I can change speed settings. Any help on putting it back is
> GREATLY appreciated
>
> Thank You.
>
> PS, yes, I asked the FF folks over at news.mozilla.org too But I like
> a variety of opinion

Tools>Extensions>Fassterfox>Options>Fasterfox>Enab le page load timer

--
The Old Sourdough
theoldsourdough at theoldsourdough dot com

Transgendered Parrot

The Old Sourdough wrote:
> Tree Air Freshener mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
>> somehow I clicked on something that did not remove faster fox (it's
>> still listed in the extensions list) but it's not at the bottom right
>> where I can change speed settings. Any help on putting it back is
>> GREATLY appreciated
>>
>> Thank You.
>>
>> PS, yes, I asked the FF folks over at news.mozilla.org too But I like
>> a variety of opinion
>>

> Tools>Extensions>Fassterfox>Options>Fasterfox>Enab le page load timer

THANKS!