Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Spyerase

Spyerase

Dustin Cook

Nick Skrepetos wrote:

> I simply would like to test your software just as you have tested mine.
> Why would you not provide a password to the software? Send it direct to
> my e-mail if you don't want to publicly post it. I am happy to provide
> you a free registration code for SUPERAntiSpyware Professional as a
> "trade" if you like.

Damn! PcButts, a free code to the pro version of superantispyware in
exchange for a copy of your software sounds like a good deal to
me...I'd take him up on the offer if I were you, no real harm in it.

Gee Nick, what could I do to get one of those codes without paying for
it? I refuse to pirate your product, obviously. So I can either run the
free one, or pay for the full one, or.. ehh, try and get a key out of
you. (shameless grin)

Bud

> My new tool...

Nuts. I tho't I had you k-f'd. Well, I'll ty again.

Leythos

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, pcbutts1
@seedsv.com says...
> My new tool in the fight against Spyware/malware is a detection and removal
> utility to clean computers with the Windows 2000/XP operating system that
> are infected with fake security warnings caused by Smitfraud and it's many
> variants. Spyerase now has 1100+ signatures to remove all variants of
> Smitfraud listed below. This tool is free but won't be for long.

And we've all seen where you get your programming skills from, where
you've been banned from posting due to being busted for pirating code,
where vendors have publically (in Usenet) stated that you don't have
permission to host their downloadable files, etc....

Anyone that you don't want to have the password can get it, since they
only need to make you think they are not who you know, and you send it
to them, just like the other time you passworded your site/files.....

If you were really the author, and not pirated some others works, you
could post the proof in this group and everyone would defend you like we
do the authors of the code you've pirated before.

If you can prove to me that you've created a original work, not pirated
anyone else's work and just hacked it to look like it might be yours, I
personally will defend your work anytime someone tries to post it as
their own - Come on, give me something to believe, post the proof that
you are being pirated and I can assure you that the security members
will actually come to your defense - but, if you lie to us and don't
give evidence that the work is your own origonal work, well, what has
happened will continue to happen.

Only a pirate is afraid to provide proof.

remove 999 in order to email me

d11@anywhere.com

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 19:29:01 GMT, Leythos <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, pcbutts1
>@seedsv.com says...
>> My new tool in the fight against Spyware/malware is a detection and removal
>> utility to clean computers with the Windows 2000/XP operating system that
>> are infected with fake security warnings caused by Smitfraud and it's many
>> variants. Spyerase now has 1100+ signatures to remove all variants of
>> Smitfraud listed below. This tool is free but won't be for long.

>And we've all seen where you get your programming skills from, where
>you've been banned from posting due to being busted for pirating code,
>where vendors have publically (in Usenet) stated that you don't have
>permission to host their downloadable files, etc....
>
>Anyone that you don't want to have the password can get it, since they
>only need to make you think they are not who you know, and you send it
>to them, just like the other time you passworded your site/files.....
>
>If you were really the author, and not pirated some others works, you
>could post the proof in this group and everyone would defend you like we
>do the authors of the code you've pirated before.
>
>If you can prove to me that you've created a original work, not pirated
>anyone else's work and just hacked it to look like it might be yours, I
>personally will defend your work anytime someone tries to post it as
>their own - Come on, give me something to believe, post the proof that
>you are being pirated and I can assure you that the security members
>will actually come to your defense - but, if you lie to us and don't
>give evidence that the work is your own origonal work, well, what has
>happened will continue to happen.
>
>Only a pirate is afraid to provide proof.

McAfee site advisor report on pcbutts1
http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/pcb...=safe&aff_id=0

Damian

Dustin Cook wrote:
> Nick Skrepetos wrote:
>
>> I simply would like to test your software just as you have tested
>> mine. Why would you not provide a password to the software? Send it
>> direct to my e-mail if you don't want to publicly post it. I am
>> happy to provide you a free registration code for SUPERAntiSpyware
>> Professional as a "trade" if you like.

> Damn! PcButts, a free code to the pro version of superantispyware in
> exchange for a copy of your software sounds like a good deal to
> me...I'd take him up on the offer if I were you, no real harm in it.
>
> Gee Nick, what could I do to get one of those codes without paying for
> it? I refuse to pirate your product, obviously. So I can either run
> the free one, or pay for the full one, or.. ehh, try and get a key
> out of you. (shameless grin)

Why am I not surprised that you can't shell out $30.

Gabriela Salvisberg

Wed, 20 Sep 2006 20:52:38 -0700 pcbutts1 wrote:

> All my free tools are now password protected to prevent thievery.

"Thievery"? As in this [1] Kaspersky blog entry? Yeah, you're "famous".

[1] http://www.viruslist.com/en/weblog?weblogid=197597102

Gabriela

PS: I hate crossposting to groups that I don't read, but this time I
won't remove the crosspost. Setting a follow-up to aca-v instead.

pcbutts1

This is original just like my scripts http://www.pcbutts1.com/license.htm

"Leythos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1KBQg.1156$(E-Mail Removed)...
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, pcbutts1
> @seedsv.com says...
>> My new tool in the fight against Spyware/malware is a detection and
>> removal
>> utility to clean computers with the Windows 2000/XP operating system that
>> are infected with fake security warnings caused by Smitfraud and it's
>> many
>> variants. Spyerase now has 1100+ signatures to remove all variants of
>> Smitfraud listed below. This tool is free but won't be for long.

> And we've all seen where you get your programming skills from, where
> you've been banned from posting due to being busted for pirating code,
> where vendors have publically (in Usenet) stated that you don't have
> permission to host their downloadable files, etc....
>
> Anyone that you don't want to have the password can get it, since they
> only need to make you think they are not who you know, and you send it
> to them, just like the other time you passworded your site/files.....
>
> If you were really the author, and not pirated some others works, you
> could post the proof in this group and everyone would defend you like we
> do the authors of the code you've pirated before.
>
> If you can prove to me that you've created a original work, not pirated
> anyone else's work and just hacked it to look like it might be yours, I
> personally will defend your work anytime someone tries to post it as
> their own - Come on, give me something to believe, post the proof that
> you are being pirated and I can assure you that the security members
> will actually come to your defense - but, if you lie to us and don't
> give evidence that the work is your own origonal work, well, what has
> happened will continue to happen.
>
> Only a pirate is afraid to provide proof.
>
> --
>
> (E-Mail Removed)
> remove 999 in order to email me

Leythos

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, pcbutts1
@seedsv.com says...
> This is original just like my scripts http://www.pcbutts1.com/[foul content removed]

So, you're saying that you don't care to prove that your code is really
yours, that you don't care to provide any proof that what you say is
true, that you can't provide any evidence that all of the people/vendors
that claim you are a pirate/unethical are wrong.

--

(E-Mail Removed)
remove 999 in order to email me

---Fitz---

"Leythos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:7jHQg.1195$(E-Mail Removed)...
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, pcbutts1
> @seedsv.com says...
>> This is original just like my scripts http://www.pcbutts1.com/[foul
>> content removed]

> So, you're saying that you don't care to prove that your code is really
> yours, that you don't care to provide any proof that what you say is
> true, that you can't provide any evidence that all of the people/vendors
> that claim you are a pirate/unethical are wrong.
>
> --
>
> (E-Mail Removed)
> remove 999 in order to email me

I think the only thing he can prove is that he can construct a basic web
page that displays pornographic and perverted pictures. I haven't seen
anything else original by him.

Leythos

In article <BWIQg.49643$(E-Mail Removed)> , ---Fitz---
@INVALID.COM says...
> I think the only thing he can prove is that he can construct a basic web
> page that displays pornographic and perverted pictures. I haven't seen
> anything else original by him.

He can't even construct a basic webpage, it looks like something he
exported from MS Word.

--

(E-Mail Removed)
remove 999 in order to email me