Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Uninstall Windown Comes Up Everytime I Boot

Uninstall Windown Comes Up Everytime I Boot

stamfordbhu@hotmail.com

I thought I would have to uninstal a program. I started to uninstall it

but then I changed my mind. Now everything I boot the uninstall windown

comes up asks to uninstall the program. I have some software that looks

at programs that start when I boot by I don't see anything there that
might be an uninstall program. How can I stop this window from coming
up.

PeeCee

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>I thought I would have to uninstal a program. I started to uninstall it
>
> but then I changed my mind. Now everything I boot the uninstall windown
>
> comes up asks to uninstall the program. I have some software that looks
>
> at programs that start when I boot by I don't see anything there that
> might be an uninstall program. How can I stop this window from coming
> up.

PeeCee

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>I thought I would have to uninstal a program. I started to uninstall it
>
> but then I changed my mind. Now everything I boot the uninstall windown
>
> comes up asks to uninstall the program. I have some software that looks
>
> at programs that start when I boot by I don't see anything there that
> might be an uninstall program. How can I stop this window from coming
> up.

Reinstall the program again.

P.