Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Stop Using IE - Switch to Firefox or Opera NOW!

Stop Using IE - Switch to Firefox or Opera NOW!

Pennywise@DerryMaine.gov

On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 02:40:53 GMT, Freezer
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>If I don't respond to this post, the terrorists win.
>
>> On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 22:19:04 GMT, Tree Air Freshener
>> <musegruppes@****LYSOLGETATREE.nyc.rr.com> wrote:

>>>Hmmm... can you supply some tips or a link to help me tweak
>>>Opera, I'd be interested to see what can be done.

>> http://www.aimwell.org/Help/Tips/tips.html

>The official Opera forums are also a big help.
>http://my.opera.com/community/forums/

Ya but they don't tell you how to intergrate IrfanView into Opera,
really nice feature

--
http://youtube.com/watch?v=sud-IdjIV-o