Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > DsExport.exe

DsExport.exe

Troy Lainhoff

Hey,

I have been looking all over the place for DsExport.exe,
to export public folder objects on an Exchange 5.5 SP4
server. The Technet article said it was in the Platform
SDK, but I couldn't find it there.

If anyone has it, let me know. Thanks.

Troy

Stephen O'Sullivan

Wrong group Buddy....

"Troy Lainhoff" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:077001c3ade8$55aa06d0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey,
>
> I have been looking all over the place for DsExport.exe,
> to export public folder objects on an Exchange 5.5 SP4
> server. The Technet article said it was in the Platform
> SDK, but I couldn't find it there.
>
> If anyone has it, let me know. Thanks.
>
> Troy

Troy

No, not really. I know this newsgroup is about
certifications, and I guess I should have started out my
post by saying "I know this is off topic", but I was
hoping someone here would be able to help me out, since
there are a lot of people with Microsoft resources that
read this forum.

Thank you for the very helpful response

divankov

Hi Troy,

I don't know why you need it but I believe that you can
do "export" without it. You can use your own outlook
client to backup or save your public folders into
plain .PST file. After doing what you have to do with your
exchange you can restore it back on-line after you have
connected to your public folders.

Regards, Damir.