Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > parking letter

parking letter

JamesE Palmer

8 Parrenthorn Rd
Prestwich
Manchester
M25 2rh

Dear sirs I am writing on behalf of my father who has just paid a 40.00 fine
for a parking ticket that I don`t think he deserves.I took him on a shopping
outing to Swinton where we parked on a disabled position, displayed the
valid disability ticket and still received a fine. My father is a pensioner
and cannot get out very much and I think that this was a very cruel and
selfish act to do .I am sorry to have to write this letter but I feel that
we were robbed on this occasion as we would not have done it on purpose when
the parking fee was approximately a pound.I would be very grateful if his
money was reimbursed.

Yours sincerley

C.Mundy. (mrs)

me

"JamesE Palmer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news4UPg.50033$(E-Mail Removed)...
>8 Parrenthorn Rd
> Prestwich
> Manchester
> M25 2rh
>
> Dear sirs I am writing on behalf of my father who has just paid a 40.00
> fine for a parking ticket that I don`t think he deserves.I took him on a
> shopping outing to Swinton where we parked on a disabled position,
> displayed the valid disability ticket and still received a fine. My father
> is a pensioner and cannot get out very much and I think that this was a
> very cruel and selfish act to do .I am sorry to have to write this letter
> but I feel that we were robbed on this occasion as we would not have done
> it on purpose when the parking fee was approximately a pound.I would be
> very grateful if his money was reimbursed.
>
> Yours sincerley
>
> C.Mundy. (mrs)

Hmm,well I don't know what that has to do wit hthis group,and also
displaying your home address isnt a very good idea. But let me ask why did
he pay the fine if he thought he was in the right? He could have just
appealed against it.

richard

"me" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> "JamesE Palmer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news4UPg.50033$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>8 Parrenthorn Rd
>> Prestwich
>> Manchester
>> M25 2rh
>>
>> Dear sirs I am writing on behalf of my father who has just paid a 40.00
>> fine for a parking ticket that I don`t think he deserves.I took him on a
>> shopping outing to Swinton where we parked on a disabled position,
>> displayed the valid disability ticket and still received a fine. My
>> father is a pensioner and cannot get out very much and I think that this
>> was a very cruel and selfish act to do .I am sorry to have to write this
>> letter but I feel that we were robbed on this occasion as we would not
>> have done it on purpose when the parking fee was approximately a pound.I
>> would be very grateful if his money was reimbursed.
>>
>> Yours sincerley
>>
>> C.Mundy. (mrs)
>>

> Hmm,well I don't know what that has to do wit hthis group,and also
> displaying your home address isnt a very good idea. But let me ask why did
> he pay the fine if he thought he was in the right? He could have just
> appealed against it.

Obviously somebody wasn't paying attention to what they were doing.

steve@tropheus.demon.co.uk

Why post to this newsgroup?

Try a Manchester group.

http://www.easynn.com

Evan Platt

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 15:32:37 GMT, "JamesE Palmer"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>8 Parrenthorn Rd
>Prestwich
>Manchester
>M25 2rh
>
>Dear sirs I am writing on behalf of my father who has just paid a 40.00 fine
>for a parking ticket that I don`t think he deserves.I took him on a shopping
>outing to Swinton where we parked on a disabled position, displayed the
>valid disability ticket and still received a fine. My father is a pensioner
>and cannot get out very much and I think that this was a very cruel and
>selfish act to do .I am sorry to have to write this letter but I feel that
>we were robbed on this occasion as we would not have done it on purpose when
>the parking fee was approximately a pound.I would be very grateful if his
>money was reimbursed.
>
>Yours sincerley
>
>C.Mundy. (mrs)

So.. You don't think that perhaps when you're writing whoever you
think it is you're writing to contest a parking ticket, that it would
be wise to reference the parking ticket number, date, time, etc?

(Well, that and contacting the right people would be a start.)

Evan Platt

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 09:42:35 -0600, "richard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Obviously somebody wasn't paying attention to what they were doing.

No ****?

Evan Platt

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 16:54:57 +0100, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Why post to this newsgroup?

Because the OP is clueless and probably thought they were contacting
the court.

>Try a Manchester group.

I think a better suggestion (not that I believe the OP will ever read
any replies here) would be to contact the court directly.

richard

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 15:32:37 GMT, "JamesE Palmer"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>8 Parrenthorn Rd
>>Prestwich
>>Manchester
>>M25 2rh
>>
>>Dear sirs I am writing on behalf of my father who has just paid a 40.00
>>fine
>>for a parking ticket that I don`t think he deserves.I took him on a
>>shopping
>>outing to Swinton where we parked on a disabled position, displayed the
>>valid disability ticket and still received a fine. My father is a
>>pensioner
>>and cannot get out very much and I think that this was a very cruel and
>>selfish act to do .I am sorry to have to write this letter but I feel that
>>we were robbed on this occasion as we would not have done it on purpose
>>when
>>the parking fee was approximately a pound.I would be very grateful if his
>>money was reimbursed.
>>
>>Yours sincerley
>>
>>C.Mundy. (mrs)

> So.. You don't think that perhaps when you're writing whoever you
> think it is you're writing to contest a parking ticket, that it would
> be wise to reference the parking ticket number, date, time, etc?
>
> (Well, that and contacting the right people would be a start.)

no ****?

Evan Platt

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 12:02:19 -0600, "richard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>no ****?

Hey dipshit, the only reason I haven't killfiled your dumb ass is
otherwise I wouldn't see your replies to people telling them incorrect
****, and I can then warn the OP that you're a crackhead and not to be
listened to, so just do us all a favor and STFU and / or (preferably
and) FOAD..

John Holmes

Evan Platt "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 12:02:19 -0600, "richard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>no ****?

> Hey dipshit, the only reason I haven't killfiled your dumb ass is
> otherwise I wouldn't see your replies to people telling them incorrect
> ****, and I can then warn the OP that you're a crackhead and not to be
> listened to, so just do us all a favor and STFU and / or (preferably
> and) FOAD..

You must have some large killfile, eh?

--
You smelly bowl of seething ear wax.