Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-220 test

70-220 test

Paul

So, I have a pratice test from Self Test Software that has
4 case studies. Is this how many case studies are in the
actual exam? Also, what is the time allowed to take the
test?

Later,

Chris Wong

Typically 4 are in the real one. I'm not sure on the time though...

--

Chris Wong
A+, Server+, Network+, Linux+,

news:077901c3ade2$d752fc60$(E-Mail Removed)...
> So, I have a pratice test from Self Test Software that has
> 4 case studies. Is this how many case studies are in the
> actual exam? Also, what is the time allowed to take the
> test?
>
> Later,

Rowdy Yates

i got the selftest 70-219 and i am studing for the exam. i don't know why,
but i am pooping in my pants.

i have seen posts stating that the # of cases has gone up from 4 to 5 and
even 6 and the # of question is up from 40 to 50 or 60.

i just can't get past the structure of these friggin exams. i read through
the MOC from start to finish and i am still floored by the format.

maybe i should have gone for the 70-220? but everyone says 219 is easier.
ahh, decisions..decisions...

"Paul" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:077901c3ade2
$d752fc60$(E-Mail Removed):

> So, I have a pratice test from Self Test Software that has
> 4 case studies. Is this how many case studies are in the
> actual exam? Also, what is the time allowed to take the
> test?
>
> Later,

Brianz

It's 4 hours, and typically either 4 or 5 cases.

No more that about 35 questions though. I passed it in October, but can't
remember the exact number of questions.

--
Brian
MCP, MCSA, MCSE

news:077901c3ade2$d752fc60$(E-Mail Removed)...
> So, I have a pratice test from Self Test Software that has
> 4 case studies. Is this how many case studies are in the
> actual exam? Also, what is the time allowed to take the
> test?
>
> Later,

35 questions for 4 or 5 cases? Is that 35 per case or 35
total?

message
>news:077901c3ade2$d752fc60$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> So, I have a pratice test from Self Test Software that

has
>> 4 case studies. Is this how many case studies are in

the
>> actual exam? Also, what is the time allowed to take

the
>> test?
>>
>> Later,

>.

Rowdy Yates

it's a design exam, so must be 35 q.'s total. sounds low to me, but then
again, i havent taken it.

if thats the case. thats not too good. the less questions = the more you
have to get right to pass. 35 @ 70% pass means you got to get 25
right/meaning max 10 wrong.

ry

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:04da01c3ae29$54aafcd0
$(E-Mail Removed):

> 35 questions for 4 or 5 cases? Is that 35 per case or 35
> total?

abibomar@ie.ibm.com

hello ...
The time allowed is 240 minutes ,they were 4 case study
lot of drag and drops .the passing score is 675 .
I got only 600 for some reason .