Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Invalid Menu Handle

Invalid Menu Handle

Jack Daniels

This one comes up with just about every MIDI
I try to play? Anyone know anything about it? Thanks

Meat Plow

On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 21:37:31 -0700, Jack Daniels Has Frothed:

> This one comes up with just about every MIDI I try to play? Anyone know
> anything about it? Thanks

How to Repair Internet Explorer 6 and Outlook Express in Windows

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tuto...utorial71.html

COOSN-266-06-25794

Evan Platt

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>This one comes up with just about every MIDI
>I try to play? Anyone know anything about it? Thanks

That sucks.

Perhaps if you posted some details and specifics, someone could help
you.

ProfGene

Jack Daniels wrote:
> This one comes up with just about every MIDI
> I try to play? Anyone know anything about it? Thanks

Make sure you have a midi capability in your control panel for sound.
Maybe try playing the midi from within a program that plays midis rather
than clicking on the midi. There are many programs that play midis.