Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Testking is closed

Reply
Thread Tools

Testking is closed

 
 
Jtyc
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-18-2003
> G.W. has been allowed to set a precedent, that will
> haunt foreign relations generations to come. For a questionable concession
> in the right path to foreign relations, we have given tacit approval to

the
> same or worse behaviors in other areas. A slippery slope has become not

only
> slipperier, it's also more acute.


Are you saying that the current president started this sucking up with
China? Cause I would have to go ahead and disagree with you on that.



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Brian
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-18-2003
"anonymous" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> Still Alive by the name
> test-king.com
> realtestking.com


Does the site look the same as testking? I've never been to it, but I'm just
wondering because test-king seems to spend a lot of time denying they aren't
the same as testking. In addition, the old testking.com site is now pointing
to smartcertify. You'd think they would point to another one of their own
sites.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
MCSE World
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-18-2003
I try to make it a point to avoid the known dumper sites...they tend to
smell too much like bottom droppings.


Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com


"ron" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:q7gub.749$Jz1.477@okepread03...
> Ever think of looking on Testking.org?
>
> "MCSE World" <admin_at_mcseworld.com> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Well that still leaves way to many of them. Post any links or details
> > you've got.
> >
> >
> >
> > Best,
> > Will
> > www.mcseworld.com
> >
> >
> > "Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Just thought I would let ya'll know over here, I saw in
> > > alt.certification.cisco that testking was closed and it's owner

arrested
> > for
> > > theft of intellectual property. I don't know about the owner being
> > > arrested, but the site is definitely closed. Next......

> Allcertkiller!!!
> > >
> > > --
> > > Kendal R. Emery, MCSE, Network+, A+, MCNGP #19
> > > Systems Administrator
> > > Coordinated Home Care
> > > http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
> > > remove me to email to me
> > >
> > >

> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
billyw
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-18-2003
please show me where
"very opposed to what the US has done the last few years"
comes up??


"Politician Spock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@f'nspammersdie.yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:OAml$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Who is doing the "allow"ing?

> >
> > We are. (USA)
> >
> > By letting China adhere to a different set of standards then say

countries
> > like Cuba. It's all about the Sacagawea's my friend.
> >

>
> No argument from me. I was just shocked to see billyw say "China is

allowed
> to play by
> it's own rules" when he seems very opposed to what the US has done the

last
> few years.
>
> --
> Politician Spock
> MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
>
> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no

rights.
> You assume all risk for your use. Not responsible for your inability to
> understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary gnomes
> living in my garden, or William Shatner's acting.
> 2003 Star Trek Federation. All rights reserved.
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
billyw
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-18-2003
it's the whole of the west, who's politicians are in the back pocket of big
business.#
but to talk of fair trade is a joke. china has little in the way of workers
rights, basic safety at work.. so they dont need to pay for all these extra
systems, is it any wonder they are cheaper... which would mean they aren't
playing on a level playing field.. which is unfair.. basically

"Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@f'nspammersdie.yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:%23ab$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > G.W. has been allowed to set a precedent, that will
> > haunt foreign relations generations to come. For a questionable

concession
> > in the right path to foreign relations, we have given tacit approval to

> the
> > same or worse behaviors in other areas. A slippery slope has become not

> only
> > slipperier, it's also more acute.

>
> Are you saying that the current president started this sucking up with
> China? Cause I would have to go ahead and disagree with you on that.
>
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Politician Spock
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-18-2003
I said "SEEMS very opposed to what the US has done the last few years." If
you do a search on deja for 'billyw" and "bush", my opinion is not without
evidence.

--
Politician Spock
MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
You assume all risk for your use. Not responsible for your inability to
understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary gnomes
living in my garden, or William Shatner's acting.
2003 Star Trek Federation. All rights reserved.

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> please show me where
> "very opposed to what the US has done the last few years"
> comes up??
>
>
> "Politician Spock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@f'nspammersdie.yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > news:OAml$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > > Who is doing the "allow"ing?
> > >
> > > We are. (USA)
> > >
> > > By letting China adhere to a different set of standards then say

> countries
> > > like Cuba. It's all about the Sacagawea's my friend.
> > >

> >
> > No argument from me. I was just shocked to see billyw say "China is

> allowed
> > to play by
> > it's own rules" when he seems very opposed to what the US has done the

> last
> > few years.
> >
> > --
> > Politician Spock
> > MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
> > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
> >
> > This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no

> rights.
> > You assume all risk for your use. Not responsible for your inability to
> > understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary gnomes
> > living in my garden, or William Shatner's acting.
> > 2003 Star Trek Federation. All rights reserved.
> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
billyw
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-18-2003
Bush and the US are 2 different things.
i've also agreed with things bush has done also..
unlike fox i am fair and balanced

"Politician Spock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> I said "SEEMS very opposed to what the US has done the last few years." If
> you do a search on deja for 'billyw" and "bush", my opinion is not without
> evidence.
>
> --
> Politician Spock
> MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
>
> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no

rights.
> You assume all risk for your use. Not responsible for your inability to
> understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary gnomes
> living in my garden, or William Shatner's acting.
> 2003 Star Trek Federation. All rights reserved.
>
> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > please show me where
> > "very opposed to what the US has done the last few years"
> > comes up??
> >
> >
> > "Politician Spock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@f'nspammersdie.yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > news:OAml$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > > > Who is doing the "allow"ing?
> > > >
> > > > We are. (USA)
> > > >
> > > > By letting China adhere to a different set of standards then say

> > countries
> > > > like Cuba. It's all about the Sacagawea's my friend.
> > > >
> > >
> > > No argument from me. I was just shocked to see billyw say "China is

> > allowed
> > > to play by
> > > it's own rules" when he seems very opposed to what the US has done the

> > last
> > > few years.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Politician Spock
> > > MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
> > > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
> > >
> > > This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no

> > rights.
> > > You assume all risk for your use. Not responsible for your inability

to
> > > understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary gnomes
> > > living in my garden, or William Shatner's acting.
> > > 2003 Star Trek Federation. All rights reserved.
> > >
> > >

> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Kline Sphere
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-18-2003
>but to talk of fair trade is a joke. china has little in the way of workers
>rights, basic safety at work.. so they dont need to pay for all these extra
>systems, is it any wonder they are cheaper... which would mean they aren't
>playing on a level playing field.. which is unfair.. basically


Absolutely.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Jtyc
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-18-2003
> Bush and the US are 2 different things.
> i've also agreed with things bush has done also..
> unlike fox i am fair and balanced


I dont' see how you can hate people who gave us Married with Children AND
the Simpsons.



 
Reply With Quote
 
=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-18-2003
Jtyc wrote:
>> Bush and the US are 2 different things.
>> i've also agreed with things bush has done also..
>> unlike fox i am fair and balanced

>
> I dont' see how you can hate people who gave us Married with Children
> AND the Simpsons.


And King of the Hill

And uh... that's about it.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Real Free Testking Exams at Testking.ws/ cena.juli64@gmail.com Cisco 1 09-14-2006 03:19 AM
Real Free Testking Exams at Testking.ws cena.juli64@gmail.com Computer Support 1 12-13-2005 11:19 PM
Closed :: [GAME] Word Association! The Don The Lounge 32 06-26-2005 05:23 PM
How to open a "closed TAB" ( is there an UNDO command?) bd Firefox 5 01-05-2005 03:43 AM
Opera - .closed not accessible if window is closed? Matt Kruse Javascript 5 09-09-2003 01:27 AM



Advertisments