Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Online games.

Online games.

Reggie

Y can't I play any?

Games like Rune Scape or IWIN.COM Backgammon or Yahoo board games or any at
all that have online chat.

I thought it may be my firewall which is Zone alarm pro so I tried changing
the privacy settings and then turned it off completely but it made no
difference.

I also tried cleaning the cash but it still won't work.

I have never had this problem before.

Win xp. Thanks.

Also what is going on with google today. Keeps askin me to log in every time
I try to go to a new page. Is it my PC or is it like that for everyone ?

Plato

Reggie wrote:

> Y can't I play any?

Why

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

Reggie wrote:

> I also tried cleaning the cash but it still won't work.
>
> I have never had this problem before.

Dirty money will always pose a problem.

Plato

Brian H wrote:

> Reggie wrote:
> >
> > I also tried cleaning the cash but it still won't work.
> >
> > I have never had this problem before.

> Dirty money will always pose a problem.

Reggie forgot to launder his cash