Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-226

70-226

Selvan

Hi All,

I would like to take up Designing Highly Available Web
Solutions with Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Server
Technologies (70-226), any good books??

friends say it is a bit tough exam.. is it?

Thanks in advance

bye
Selvan

MCSE World

Tough if you don't understand NLB and Clustering...not so many books around
for this specific exam, I say go with MS Press if you can find it.

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

"Selvan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:08b301c3ad1e$3024ad40$(E-Mail Removed)...
Hi All,

I would like to take up Designing Highly Available Web
Solutions with Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Server
Technologies (70-226), any good books??

friends say it is a bit tough exam.. is it?

Thanks in advance

bye
Selvan

MCSE World

Hmmm, I would have suspected that would only show up in 70-232. The best
book for AC2K is the one from Wrox...very hard to find these days though.

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0bc301c3ad59$f9c7eeb0$(E-Mail Removed)...
You also need to know App Center 2K, which none of the
study guides really cover well.

Kevin

I say go with the Sybex book. See
http://www.geocities.com/firepower_5...te/70-226.html

Unlike the other poster, I don't recall much if anything about Application
Center.

"MCSE World" <admin_at_mcseworld.com> wrote in message
news:%23$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Tough if you don't understand NLB and Clustering...not so many books

around
> for this specific exam, I say go with MS Press if you can find it.
>

> Best,
> Will
> www.mcseworld.com
>

> "Selvan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:08b301c3ad1e$3024ad40$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi All,
>
> I would like to take up Designing Highly Available Web
> Solutions with Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Server
> Technologies (70-226), any good books??
>
> friends say it is a bit tough exam.. is it?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> bye
> Selvan

Selvan