Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Exam Gear???

Exam Gear???

nAoko

Konnichiwa/Hello there.
I've just started studying for MCSE and wondering did anybody use Exa
Gear for studying?
I found that their question is a bit vague...
I read through and did exam prep questions but their question beyon
the contents of book.
Now I'm worried and wanted ask which book can I trust?
Does anyone have recommendation?
I know you guys are bit sick this kinda question but I need help.

Regards.
nAok

nAoko

Consultant

moshi moshi

sybex

"nAoko" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Konnichiwa/Hello there.
> I've just started studying for MCSE and wondering did anybody use Exam
> Gear for studying?
> I found that their question is a bit vague...
> I read through and did exam prep questions but their question beyond
> the contents of book.
> Now I'm worried and wanted ask which book can I trust?
> Does anyone have recommendation?
> I know you guys are bit sick this kinda question but I need help.
>
> Regards.
> nAoko
>

> nAoko -

MCSE World

Exam Gear was the test prep engine that the old Que books had...it's been
dropped now in favor of PrepLogic...of course I don't think that's any
improvement to be honest.

Sybex, Que, Exam Cram2 and Syngress won't let you down...pick the series
that suits your tastes best.

For exam prep, Transcender is still the best I think.

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

"nAoko" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Konnichiwa/Hello there.
> I've just started studying for MCSE and wondering did anybody use Exam
> Gear for studying?
> I found that their question is a bit vague...
> I read through and did exam prep questions but their question beyond
> the contents of book.
> Now I'm worried and wanted ask which book can I trust?
> Does anyone have recommendation?
> I know you guys are bit sick this kinda question but I need help.
>
> Regards.
> nAoko
>

> nAoko -

Paisleyskye

I'd go with ExamCram2. We actually have an interview with the series editor
of ExamCram2 (formerly the series creator of the original Exam Cram series
on our home page right now.
--
Paisleyskye
http://www.icertify.net

"nAoko" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Konnichiwa/Hello there.
> I've just started studying for MCSE and wondering did anybody use Exam
> Gear for studying?
> I found that their question is a bit vague...
> I read through and did exam prep questions but their question beyond
> the contents of book.
> Now I'm worried and wanted ask which book can I trust?
> Does anyone have recommendation?
> I know you guys are bit sick this kinda question but I need help.
>
> Regards.
> nAoko
>

> nAoko -

Consultant

im still waiting for my interview

"Paisleyskye" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:CARub.12150$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> I'd go with ExamCram2. We actually have an interview with the series

editor
> of ExamCram2 (formerly the series creator of the original Exam Cram series
> on our home page right now.
> --
> Paisleyskye
> http://www.icertify.net
>
> "nAoko" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > Konnichiwa/Hello there.
> > I've just started studying for MCSE and wondering did anybody use Exam
> > Gear for studying?
> > I found that their question is a bit vague...
> > I read through and did exam prep questions but their question beyond
> > the contents of book.
> > Now I'm worried and wanted ask which book can I trust?
> > Does anyone have recommendation?
> > I know you guys are bit sick this kinda question but I need help.
> >
> > Regards.
> > nAoko
> >

> > nAoko -

nAoko

Thank you all,I'll go with Exam Gear for my first exam and I'll see i
it suits me.
Hum.... ExamCram2, I'd beta check this web site.