Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > clonemaster

clonemaster

berksposter

Hi, does anyone know where I can get one of the old clonemaster progs, I
have downloaded the recent one off a download site but it is restricted from
deleting files.

I used to have an earlier unrestricted copy but since moving comps cant find
the earlier download.

Or maybe someone has one of the early ones they can email me, at berksposter
at hotmail dot com.

Hope someone can help, tia
BP

Plato

berksposter wrote:

> Hi, does anyone know where I can get one of the old clonemaster progs, I
> have downloaded the recent one off a download site but it is restricted from
> deleting files.

google for it.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/