Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: [News] OpenOffice 2.0 Winning the 'War'

Asstroturfer DFS wrote on behalf of micoshaft:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> OpenOffice 2.0 (Review)
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> In the field of office productivity software there are few players.
>>> In the world of open source software, there are even fewer. Each of
>>> them say they are directly competing against Microsoft's Office
>>> suite. Only one is winning. Let me introduce you to OpenOffice,
>>> the one and only open source office suite that's not only winning
>>> the war, but it's giving Redmond some rather nasty nightmares. Lets
>>> pick apart this bounty of goodness and see what's inside.

>> `----
>>
>> http://www.raiden.net/?cat=2&aid=146

> [OLD NEWS] Roy S. losing his 'mind' - and quoting bloggers as if their
> inexperienced, uninformed, biased opinions mean anything.

So what makes you asstroturf here on behalf of micoshaft?
Don't you have a real job?
Is cubicle life all you know?

I have only words of wisdom for the likes of you.
First give up micoshaft windows.
Then switch a decent OS like Linux which is free.
http://www.livcecdlist.com
http://www.distrowatch.com
And start using open source office which is free
and does everything micoshaft oriffice does and a great
deal more with, particularly with drawings, and opening
more document formats.
http://www.openoffice.org
And you can then stop asstroturfing for micoshaft,
and then post something decent in COLA related to advocating Linux
instead disengaging your brain for mindless ranting of
sour clap trap about this and that on behalf of micoshaft.

Duane Arnold

7 wrote:
> Asstroturfer DFS wrote on behalf of micoshaft:
>

>>Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>>OpenOffice 2.0 (Review)
>>>
>>>,----[ Quote ]

>>>`----
>>>
>>>http://www.raiden.net/?cat=2&aid=146

>>[OLD NEWS] Roy S. losing his 'mind' - and quoting bloggers as if their
>>inexperienced, uninformed, biased opinions mean anything.

> So what makes you asstroturf here on behalf of micoshaft?
> Don't you have a real job?
> Is cubicle life all you know?
>
> I have only words of wisdom for the likes of you.
> First give up micoshaft windows.
> Then switch a decent OS like Linux which is free.
> http://www.livcecdlist.com
> http://www.distrowatch.com
> And start using open source office which is free
> and does everything micoshaft oriffice does and a great
> deal more with, particularly with drawings, and opening
> more document formats.
> http://www.openoffice.org
> And you can then stop asstroturfing for micoshaft,
> and then post something decent in COLA related to advocating Linux
> instead disengaging your brain for mindless ranting of
> sour clap trap about this and that on behalf of micoshaft.

7-Witch needs to be pistol whipped. How do people get into this state of
mind about anything? 7th-Witch acts like this is a life or death
decision being made. I don't know what 7th-Witch is hooked on but
someone tell 7th-Witch that they are just programs written by fillable
Human Being. Maybe, 7 of 9 is from outer space where it thinks it has
something *special*. Linux is a piece of junk written by fillable Human
Beings free or not free, just like everything else.

flatfish+++

On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 23:12:30 +0000, Duane Arnold wrote:

> 7 wrote:
>> Asstroturfer DFS wrote on behalf of micoshaft:

>>>[OLD NEWS] Roy S. losing his 'mind' - and quoting bloggers as if their
>>>inexperienced, uninformed, biased opinions mean anything.

>> So what makes you asstroturf here on behalf of micoshaft?
>> Don't you have a real job?
>> Is cubicle life all you know?
>>
>> I have only words of wisdom for the likes of you.
>> First give up micoshaft windows.
>> Then switch a decent OS like Linux which is free.
>> http://www.livcecdlist.com
>> http://www.distrowatch.com
>> And start using open source office which is free
>> and does everything micoshaft oriffice does and a great
>> deal more with, particularly with drawings, and opening
>> more document formats.
>> http://www.openoffice.org
>> And you can then stop asstroturfing for micoshaft,
>> and then post something decent in COLA related to advocating Linux
>> instead disengaging your brain for mindless ranting of
>> sour clap trap about this and that on behalf of micoshaft.
>>

> 7-Witch needs to be pistol whipped.

7 is a complete moron, but you will rarely, if ever see a Linux advocate
tell the truth and call a moron a moron.

Anti Microsoft material is what COLA is all about.

Linonut

After takin' a swig o' grog, flatfish+++ belched out this bit o' wisdom:

> On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 23:12:30 +0000, Duane Arnold wrote:
>
>> 7-Witch needs to be pistol whipped.

> 7 is a complete moron, but you will rarely, if ever see a Linux advocate
> tell the truth and call a moron a moron.

Huh? We do it all the time, moron.

--
Intel: where Quality is job number 0.9998782345!

ed

On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 19:17:25 -0400
flatfish+++ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Anti Microsoft material is what COLA is all about.

Yes, that's true. When a mole says "linux is ****, windows is good"
things do tend to degrade to the lowest common denominator, windows
being **** of course.

--
Regards, Ed :: http://s5h.net/qf
just another c++ hacker

yttrx

In comp.os.linux.advocacy flatfish+++ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 23:12:30 +0000, Duane Arnold wrote:
>
>> 7 wrote:

>>> So what makes you asstroturf here on behalf of micoshaft?
>>> Don't you have a real job?
>>> Is cubicle life all you know?
>>>
>>> I have only words of wisdom for the likes of you.
>>> First give up micoshaft windows.
>>> Then switch a decent OS like Linux which is free.
>>> http://www.livcecdlist.com
>>> http://www.distrowatch.com
>>> And start using open source office which is free
>>> and does everything micoshaft oriffice does and a great
>>> deal more with, particularly with drawings, and opening
>>> more document formats.
>>> http://www.openoffice.org
>>> And you can then stop asstroturfing for micoshaft,
>>> and then post something decent in COLA related to advocating Linux
>>> instead disengaging your brain for mindless ranting of
>>> sour clap trap about this and that on behalf of micoshaft.
>>>

>> 7-Witch needs to be pistol whipped.

> 7 is a complete moron, but you will rarely, if ever see a Linux advocate
> tell the truth and call a moron a moron.

I do that all the time, you creepy mother****er. Nice of you to ****ing
notice.

-----yttrx

--
http://www.yttrx.net

Lotto Magic: Winning the Lottery WITHOUT Winning!?!? lottomagicp0615@gmail.com Digital Photography 0 03-21-2008 06:17 PM
Winning 11 loosttt1982 Gaming 8 12-01-2005 05:13 AM
Idiots - winning the browser wars zipding Firefox 2 03-18-2005 07:55 AM
Windward Studios offers free award-winning game for trying Windward Reports David Thielen Java 1 01-05-2004 12:36 AM
Windward Studios offers free award-winning game for trying Windward Reports David Thielen Java 0 10-17-2003 02:09 AM

Advertisments