Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > where to download IzyMail proxy software pre-v.3?

where to download IzyMail proxy software pre-v.3?

Old Gringo

Without Any Hesitation, AnonyMouse Wrote The Following:
> Old Gringo windbagged:
>> Without Any Hesitation, AnonyMouse Wrote The Following:

>>> Oh by the way, how'd you customize the 'Without any hesitation...'
>>> part in your message? I found from your message source that you use
>>> Mozilla Thunderbird--I do too, but I can't find that setting.

>> In About:Config, I just scrolled down until I seen the word Wrote and
>> added to it. About 2/3 way to the bottom of the list.
>> mailnews.reply_header_authorwrote
>>

> Thanks for the tip. Now I've got "So-and-so windbagged:"

Thats cool, Took me a while to find where it was. Also time and date
can be put in but forgot how.

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere

Old Gringo

Without Any Hesitation, AnonyMouse Wrote The Following:
> AnonyMouse windbagged:
>> Old Gringo windbagged:

>>> In About:Config, I just scrolled down until I seen the word Wrote and
>>> added to it. About 2/3 way to the bottom of the list.
>>> mailnews.reply_header_authorwrote
>>>

>> Thanks for the tip. Now I've got "So-and-so windbagged:"

> Unfortunately, though, I"ll have to change it back to the default
> because I would really not like that to be in some of my more serious
> email replies, since unfortunately there are no separate settings for
> email and news.

You could always use OE for the serious stuff.

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.Nuboy-Industries.Com

AnonyMouse

Old Gringo wrote:
> Without Any Hesitation, AnonyMouse Wrote The Following:
>> AnonyMouse windbagged:
>>> Old Gringo windbagged:

>>> Thanks for the tip. Now I've got "So-and-so windbagged:"

>> Unfortunately, though, I"ll have to change it back to the default
>> because I would really not like that to be in some of my more serious
>> email replies, since unfortunately there are no separate settings for
>> email and news.

> You could always use OE for the serious stuff.

Yeah, I could--on my old Win 98 laptop I used OE for usenet with a
program called OE-Quotefix that fixes the reply indicator as well as the
location of the signature (and lets you all that stuff too)--thus making
it easier to bottom-post. But I am kind of attached to Mozilla
Thunderbird by now. And also, it is kind of embarrassing for people
to see OE in your message source as your newsreader.

Old Gringo

Without Any Hesitation, AnonyMouse Wrote The Following:
> Old Gringo wrote:
>> Without Any Hesitation, AnonyMouse Wrote The Following:
>>> AnonyMouse windbagged:

>>> Unfortunately, though, I"ll have to change it back to the default
>>> because I would really not like that to be in some of my more serious
>>> email replies, since unfortunately there are no separate settings for
>>> email and news.

>> You could always use OE for the serious stuff.
>>

> Yeah, I could--on my old Win 98 laptop I used OE for usenet with a
> program called OE-Quotefix that fixes the reply indicator as well as the
> location of the signature (and lets you all that stuff too)--thus making
> it easier to bottom-post. But I am kind of attached to Mozilla
> Thunderbird by now. And also, it is kind of embarrassing for people
> to see OE in your message source as your newsreader.

Good Luck in any event. Thunderbird does have its advantages.

--

Old Gringo wrote:
> Without Any Hesitation, AnonyMouse Wrote The Following:
>> Old Gringo wrote:

>>> You could always use OE for the serious stuff.
>>>

>> Yeah, I could--on my old Win 98 laptop I used OE for usenet with a
>> program called OE-Quotefix that fixes the reply indicator as well as the
>> location of the signature (and lets you all that stuff too)--thus making
>> it easier to bottom-post. But I am kind of attached to Mozilla
>> Thunderbird by now. And also, it is kind of embarrassing for
>> people to see OE in your message source as your newsreader.

> Good Luck in any event. Thunderbird does have its advantages.

Thanks.