Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Update for Publisher 2002

Update for Publisher 2002

Saul Reiss

A number of Microsoft recommended updates ready for my computer. One of
which was a security update for Publisher 2002. After installing this
update, the Publisher program would not open many saved publisher documents.
Instead of opening it gave me an error message and that Publisher needs to
close down. Had to do a system restore and avoid this one recommended
update. Anyone else run into this?

dfrog

"Saul Reiss" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>A number of Microsoft recommended updates ready for my computer. One of
>which was a security update for Publisher 2002. After installing this
>update, the Publisher program would not open many saved publisher
>documents. Instead of opening it gave me an error message and that
>Publisher needs to close down. Had to do a system restore and avoid this
>one recommended update. Anyone else run into this?

Saul, it might be an idea to ask in ' microsoft.public.publisher '
newsgroup.
dfrog