Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE - 2003 Env.

MCSE - 2003 Env.

jen

this is the first time, since 1988, that i've been out of
IT/development work. i got laid off in 1/2002. i have
experience in microsoft as well as most unix flavors,
not mention a ton of scripting experience.

anyway, i decided, with all this free time on my hands,
i'd get certified in a few areas. i blew through the A+
and Network+ tests without even studying. then, i tried
the same with the 70-290 exam. damn, some of those questions
read like chinese algebra. so, i bombed on my first try.
i needed a 700 and wound up with a 675. i guess i need
to study a bit for these, huh.

at any rate, from time to time, i may need to pick the
expert brains in this group.

thanks ahead of time....i appreciate it.

--
Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Herb Martin

> and Network+ tests without even studying. then, i tried
> the same with the 70-290 exam. damn, some of those questions
> read like chinese algebra. so, i bombed on my first try.
> i needed a 700 and wound up with a 675. i guess i need
> to study a bit for these, huh.

Actually that is not a "bomb" -- you were very close (likely one
or maybe two questions.)

Register RIGHT NOW to retake it within 10 days. Sit down
and right down everything you remember (not questions but key
points) and then review all those areas and the entire OUTLINE
from Microsoft.

Go take it and pass it.

> at any rate, from time to time, i may need to pick the
> expert brains in this group.

Studying for it again won't cost you anything as it is the basis
for 291, 29x etc.

--
Herb Martin

jen

Herb Martin wrote:
>>and Network+ tests without even studying. then, i tried
>>the same with the 70-290 exam. damn, some of those questions
>>read like chinese algebra. so, i bombed on my first try.
>>i needed a 700 and wound up with a 675. i guess i need
>>to study a bit for these, huh.

> Actually that is not a "bomb" -- you were very close (likely one
> or maybe two questions.)
>
> Register RIGHT NOW to retake it within 10 days. Sit down
> and right down everything you remember (not questions but key
> points) and then review all those areas and the entire OUTLINE
> from Microsoft.
>
> Go take it and pass it.
>

>>at any rate, from time to time, i may need to pick the
>>expert brains in this group.

> Studying for it again won't cost you anything as it is the basis
> for 291, 29x etc.

thanks dude! i appreciate the input...

--
Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Unregistered

jen wrote:
> *
> ...i blew through the A+
> and Network+ tests without even studying. then, i tried
> the same with the 70-290 exam. damn, some of those questions
> read like chinese algebra. so, i bombed on my first try.
> i needed a 700 and wound up with a 675. i guess i need
> to study a bit for these, huh.
> *

Ya THINK? No way. Here's what you do: Blow through the A+ an
Network+ tests again, just to build up your confidence, you know, an
this time, instead of 70-290, why don't you just try flying an airplan
or something

Unregistered

Unregistered

No WAIT, BRAIN SURGERY! Yeah, that's what you should try next withou
studying. What do you think

Unregistered

jen

Unregistered wrote:
> No WAIT, BRAIN SURGERY! Yeah, that's what you should try next without
> studying. What do you think?
>

> Unregistered -

uh um, why don't you go f#ck yourself.....without studying, that is!

--
Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Unregistered

jen wrote:[color=blue]
> *Unregistered wrote:
>
> uh um, why don't you go f#ck yourself.....without studying, that is!
>
> *

Hmmmm, doesn't study, AND foul-mouthed... Please tell me she's single

Unregistered