Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Is this annoying?

OT: Is this annoying?

Ken Briscoe

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!111!!!!!1
i AM POSTING IN ALL CAPS.
i THINK MY CAPS LOK KEY IS BROKED. I HOPE YOU ALL CAN TO READ THIS EASILY
BECAUSE I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT I LIKE TO USE CAPITOL LETTERS.
CAPITOL????/ i AM NOT A RECORD LABLE! i MEANT CAPITAL! lIKE WASHINGTON,
dISCTRICT OF COLUMBUS!!!1

i AM TO SILLY. iNEED A NAP. OR AT LEAST SOME WORK TOO DO. i AM BORING AT
WORK TOADY. i THINK BECAUSE IT IS FRIDAY I CAN SHOULD LEAVE BEFORE I AM
ALLOWED TO LEAVE TODAY. BECUAUSE IT IS FRIDAY...SO FOR ME TOO START THE
WEEKEND EARLY. HAVE A GOOD FRIDY AFTER-NOONS!!!

--

KB - MCNGP #26

Jtyc

> HAHAHAHA!!!!!!111!!!!!1
> i AM POSTING IN ALL CAPS.
> i THINK MY CAPS LOK KEY IS BROKED. I HOPE YOU ALL CAN TO READ THIS EASILY
> BECAUSE I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT I LIKE TO USE CAPITOL LETTERS.
> CAPITOL????/ i AM NOT A RECORD LABLE! i MEANT CAPITAL! lIKE WASHINGTON,
> dISCTRICT OF COLUMBUS!!!1
>
> i AM TO SILLY. iNEED A NAP. OR AT LEAST SOME WORK TOO DO. i AM BORING AT
> WORK TOADY. i THINK BECAUSE IT IS FRIDAY I CAN SHOULD LEAVE BEFORE I AM
> ALLOWED TO LEAVE TODAY. BECUAUSE IT IS FRIDAY...SO FOR ME TOO START THE
> WEEKEND EARLY. HAVE A GOOD FRIDY AFTER-NOONS!!!

This is your brain on drugs.

Any questions?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

Ken Briscoe wrote:
> HAHAHAHA!!!!!!111!!!!!1
> i AM POSTING IN ALL CAPS.
> i THINK MY CAPS LOK KEY IS BROKED. I HOPE YOU ALL CAN TO READ THIS
> EASILY BECAUSE I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT I LIKE TO USE CAPITOL
> LETTERS. CAPITOL????/ i AM NOT A RECORD LABLE! i MEANT CAPITAL! lIKE
> WASHINGTON, dISCTRICT OF COLUMBUS!!!1
>
> i AM TO SILLY. iNEED A NAP. OR AT LEAST SOME WORK TOO DO. i AM BORING
> AT WORK TOADY. i THINK BECAUSE IT IS FRIDAY I CAN SHOULD LEAVE BEFORE
> I AM ALLOWED TO LEAVE TODAY. BECUAUSE IT IS FRIDAY...SO FOR ME TOO
> START THE WEEKEND EARLY. HAVE A GOOD FRIDY AFTER-NOONS!!!

POTD

Ken Briscoe wrote:
> HAHAHAHA!!!!!!111!!!!!1
> i AM POSTING IN ALL CAPS.
> i THINK MY CAPS LOK KEY IS BROKED. I HOPE YOU ALL CAN TO READ THIS
> EASILY BECAUSE I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT I LIKE TO USE CAPITOL
> LETTERS. CAPITOL????/ i AM NOT A RECORD LABLE! i MEANT CAPITAL! lIKE
> WASHINGTON, dISCTRICT OF COLUMBUS!!!1
>
> i AM TO SILLY. iNEED A NAP. OR AT LEAST SOME WORK TOO DO. i AM BORING
> AT WORK TOADY. i THINK BECAUSE IT IS FRIDAY I CAN SHOULD LEAVE BEFORE
> I AM ALLOWED TO LEAVE TODAY. BECUAUSE IT IS FRIDAY...SO FOR ME TOO
> START THE WEEKEND EARLY. HAVE A GOOD FRIDY AFTER-NOONS!!!

As a public service to our AOL MCSE wannabee's:

HAHAHAHA!!!11!!1
IM POSTNG IN AL CAPS
I1!11!!! LOL THINK MAH CAPS LOK KAY IS BROK3D1!1!! OMG LOL I HOPE U AL CAN 2
READ THIS EASILY B/C I WANT U AL 2 KNOW TAHT I LIEK 2 US3 CAPI2L L3T3RS!1!1
CAPI2L??/??!!?????!?!!!?!?!!!?!?? OMG WTF LOL IM NOT A RECORD LABLA!1!1 OMG
I MEANT CAPITAL!1!11 LIEK WASHNG2N DISCTRICT OF COLUMBUS!1
!1!!1!!!!11!11!1 OMG LOL
IM 2 SILY!1!!! OMG LOL IENAD A NAP1!!1!11! WTF LOL OR AT L3AST SOME WORK 2
DO11111111 WTF LOL IM BORNG AT WORK 2ADY!!1!!!! WTF I THINK B/C IT IS FRIDAY
I CAN SHUD L3AEV BFORA IM ALOWED 2 LEAEV 2DAY!11!!!!1 WTF LOL BCUAUSE IT IS
FRIDAY.SO!!1!!11!!1!!!11!!11!! OMG FOR MA 2 START TEH WEK3ND 3ARLY!1!! HAEV
A GOD FRIDY AFT3R-NONS!11!!!1!!!1!!!!1!11!11 LOL

--
Fris "Can someone else translate it into Russian?" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

JaR

YES