Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-219 or 70-220

70-219 or 70-220

Rowdy Yates

Hi all. What is the thoughts & experiences? Which one do you all think
is/was an easier exam?

This is my last exam before MCSE 2k.

RY, MCSA

MCSE World

It really depends on which topic you feel you are stronger in...

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

"Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Hi all. What is the thoughts & experiences? Which one do you all think
> is/was an easier exam?
>
> This is my last exam before MCSE 2k.
>
> RY, MCSA

Lois

Well, I found 219 to be the easiest of all the tests I
have taken so far (210, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 228,
229). And I don't mean just easier, I mean waaay easier.
I am now looking at 220 and have the Transcender for it.
If it is anything like that, it should be almost as easy.
Something about those senario questions makes them
easier. Maybe it is the depth of the info given to you.
It just seems more complete and you can concentrate on the
situation, as opposed to a bunch of disjointed 1 paragraph
unrelated questions. If you have not had a test like
this, invest in Transcenders. They are a good simulation
to both test your knowledge and give you the feel of the
format.
If this is your last test, then you have taken 217 and
have studied Active Directory. You may not have studied
security and taken a security test. If you have, then
choose the one you are more comfortable with. I took 219
because I already studied AD for 217.
Lois