Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > slipstream question

slipstream question

dlw

the 70-210 book in the MS kit, on page 624, says "You
complete a local installation of a service pack. if after
applying the service pack you add services/devices you
must re-apply the serive pack." It then tells you to
slipstream a distribution folder and use that instead of
the CD to add services.
Then, on the very next page, there's a question about re-
installing the service pack, and it says that isn't
necessary because win2k knows to copy from the service
pack install location instead of the system CD.
Is that confusing?

l33t4dm1n

http://www.bink.nu/bootcd/
http://www.algonet.se/~ranma/slipstream.html
http://www.thetechguide.com/articles/slipstream.html

news:008c01c3aae1$fe14ded0$(E-Mail Removed)...