Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > time flies allright !

Reply
Thread Tools

time flies allright !

 
 
philo
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-10-2006
cleaned some newspapers out from the stand next to my bed.

once in a while there's an interesting photo in the paper that i want to
keep...

when i pulled the paper's out i recognized a photo that i must have been
saving for maybe two months

or so


oops...the date on the paper was aug. of 2002 !


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
ziggy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-10-2006
"philo" <(E-Mail Removed)> carefully scribbled
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> cleaned some newspapers out from the stand next to my bed.
>
> once in a while there's an interesting photo in the paper that i want to
> keep...
>
> when i pulled the paper's out i recognized a photo that i must have been
> saving for maybe two months
>
> or so
>
>
> oops...the date on the paper was aug. of 2002 !
>
>
>


Hey, I got paid bills older than that lol
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
philo
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-10-2006


>>
>>

>
> Hey, I got paid bills older than that lol



at least they were *paid* bills...




 
Reply With Quote
 
ziggy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-10-2006
"philo" <(E-Mail Removed)> carefully scribbled news:
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed):

>
>
>>>
>>>

>>
>> Hey, I got paid bills older than that lol

>
>
> at least they were *paid* bills...
>

Yeah but keeping them for 5 years is ott I think! Had a massive clean out
and just could not believe the crap I'd kept....or why lol
 
Reply With Quote
 
philo
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-10-2006


>>
>> at least they were *paid* bills...
>>

> Yeah but keeping them for 5 years is ott I think! Had a massive clean out
> and just could not believe the crap I'd kept....or why lol



heck i've got old papers going back 30 years and more...
but recently i have been able to finally let much of that stuff go!


but still i've got too much clutter!


 
Reply With Quote
 
ziggy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-10-2006
"philo" <(E-Mail Removed)> carefully scribbled
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>
>
>>>
>>> at least they were *paid* bills...
>>>

>> Yeah but keeping them for 5 years is ott I think! Had a massive
>> clean out and just could not believe the crap I'd kept....or why lol

>
>
> heck i've got old papers going back 30 years and more...
> but recently i have been able to finally let much of that stuff go!
>
>
> but still i've got too much clutter!
>

I must've been a squirrel in a previous existence I think! I have this
thing in my head that goes 'Hey, that could be useful', 10 years later it
often is though, don't you find? ~;0D
 
Reply With Quote
 
philo
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-10-2006


>>
>> but still i've got too much clutter!
>>

> I must've been a squirrel in a previous existence I think! I have this
> thing in my head that goes 'Hey, that could be useful', 10 years later it
> often is though, don't you find? ~;0D



that's nothing...

two years ago i gave a friend of mine a motor that I had been saving since
1972!!!!!


(1/4 hp electric)


 
Reply With Quote
 
ziggy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-10-2006
"philo" <(E-Mail Removed)> carefully scribbled
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>
>
>>>
>>> but still i've got too much clutter!
>>>

>> I must've been a squirrel in a previous existence I think! I have
>> this thing in my head that goes 'Hey, that could be useful', 10 years
>> later it often is though, don't you find? ~;0D

>
>
> that's nothing...
>
> two years ago i gave a friend of mine a motor that I had been saving
> since 1972!!!!!
>
>
> (1/4 hp electric)
>

So you were right to hang on to *that then lol I still wear a tee shirt
I've had since 1980....Does that count?

 
Reply With Quote
 
philo
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-10-2006
<snip>
>>(1/4 hp electric)
>>

>
> So you were right to hang on to *that then lol I still wear a tee shirt
> I've had since 1980....Does that count?
>




that sure does count...
however i still have one pair of pants from high school that i put on
from time to time to see how fat i'm getting...
i was doing ok until about five years ago ...but i've only gained about
5 pounds in the last 30 years so that's not too bad.

BTW: I graduated from high school in 1967 !
 
Reply With Quote
 
ziggy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-11-2006
philo <(E-Mail Removed)> carefully scribbled
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> <snip>
>>>(1/4 hp electric)
>>>

>>
>> So you were right to hang on to *that then lol I still wear a tee
>> shirt I've had since 1980....Does that count?
>>

>
>
>
> that sure does count...
> however i still have one pair of pants from high school that i put on
> from time to time to see how fat i'm getting...
> i was doing ok until about five years ago ...but i've only gained
> about 5 pounds in the last 30 years so that's not too bad.
>
> BTW: I graduated from high school in 1967 !
>


We are around the same age then, I've gained a couple more pounds than
that but as I was stick thin in my youth it's not too bad a thing!
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Re: Yes, she sure roared with laughter allright !!! Aardvark Computer Support 0 10-12-2008 01:49 PM
Re: Yes, she sure roared with laughter allright !!! thanatoid Computer Support 0 10-12-2008 04:40 AM
Flash movie into aspx flies Akoete ASP .Net 1 05-05-2006 06:07 AM
Cursor flies all over geercon@alltel.net Computer Support 4 01-02-2005 05:13 PM
metaclass to create a thread-safe class ("monitor"), allright? Irmen de Jong Python 0 07-07-2004 11:11 PM



Advertisments