Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Looking for Techs

Looking for Techs

cgilliam@yocs.net

Free PC help site where users post questions and you answer them.
Create a signature in your profile and hopefully prospective customers
will contact you in the future.

www.bb.yocs.net

Evan Platt

By spamming here, you are sure to get people to **** with your site.