Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > crocdolie hunter

crocdolie hunter

Barbara adair

i hear over tv he loved what did

Gordon

"Barbara adair" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>i hear over tv he loved what did

Please do NOT post HTML to this group......

Evan Platt

On Fri, 8 Sep 2006 11:34:03 -0500, "Barbara adair"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> i hear over tv he loved what did

Ya think?

I mean granted, maybe walking knee deep in crap (literally), going
face to face with deadly animals, not showering for weeks is something
you do for a living and wake up every morning going "I hate my job".

<SNIP HTML CRAP>

Oh, was this just an excuse to SPAM?

PS: WTF is a crocdolie?

The Old Sourdough

Evan Platt mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

snip

> PS: WTF is a crocdolie?

A gal with *really* big teeth and rough skin?

--
The Old Sourdough
I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.

Whiskers

On 2006-09-08, The Old Sourdough <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Evan Platt mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
> snip
>>
>> PS: WTF is a crocdolie?
>>

> A gal with *really* big teeth and rough skin?

It's a doilie you use to stand your crocks on.

--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Barbara adair wrote:

> i hear over tv he loved what did

And I hear that your computer is infected with spyware, notably Hotbar.
It's buried in the HTML message you posted to this text-only group.

http://www.adwarereport.com/mt/archives/000013.html
http://www.pchell.com/support/hotbar.shtml

Good luck getting it de-infected.
http://k75s.home.att.net/tips.html

--
-bts

BIG NIGE

"The Old Sourdough" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns983893B15C3231258ggbeerisgood@216.196.97.1 31...
> Evan Platt mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
> snip
>>
>> PS: WTF is a crocdolie?
>>

> A gal with *really* big teeth and rough skin?

And no Job

joevan

On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 13:31:06 -0500, The Old Sourdough <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Evan Platt mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
>snip
>>
>> PS: WTF is a crocdolie?
>>

>A gal with *really* big teeth and rough skin?

Ugh, big teeth may be good for softening my buckskins, but rough skin I can
do without.
and for the same reason."

joevan

On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 19:04:18 GMT, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>--
> -bts
> -Motorcycles defy gravity; cars just suck.

No they don't they just take advantage of centrifugal forces. You could too
if you spun around as fast as those wheels do. In the meantime you are
always falling down and trying to pick yourself up.
and for the same reason."

elaich

"Gordon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:4mdochF5m8peU1
@individual.net:

> "Barbara adair" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>i hear over tv he loved what did

> Please do NOT post HTML to this group......

or graphics.......