Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > video dvd duplication and convertion

video dvd duplication and convertion

yarik

Video DVD Duplicator

Creates the full copy of DVD, copies DVD movies to DVD
(DVD+R/DVD-R/DVD-RW) or CD (CD-R/CD-RW), converts DVD to DivX, DVD to
VCD. Fast, easy and reliable DVD backup program.

Dual Software
http://dvdduplicator.biz

Harold potter esq

Is this group now a form for folk to advertise their wares? I looked at
this expecting a free but no way, he is just trying to make sales.
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...