Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Acronis True Image Help

Acronis True Image Help

BIGEYE

Want to backup my C drive, created Acronis secure zone on another HDD. How
do I backup my C drive to this secure zone as it is not listed in the
directory tree when I select to create backup? Or does the secure zone back
up the C drive during it's creation?
Appreciate any advice.
TIA

why?

On Fri, 8 Sep 2006 04:53:36 +0100, BIGEYE wrote:

>Want to backup my C drive, created Acronis secure zone on another HDD. How
>do I backup my C drive to this secure zone as it is not listed in the
>directory tree when I select to create backup? Or does the secure zone back
>up the C drive during it's creation?
>Appreciate any advice.

You didn't say-

What version,

If you read the helpfile,

Searched the web help,

Tried the forum,

Confirmed the secure zone is there, via the manage secure zone option,

Made a distinction between Explorer directory tree or f it's the Acronis
partition list.

During creation, not likely. Doing a backup afterwards yes.

Me