Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Cannot print AOL e-mail

Cannot print AOL e-mail

Phil

My neighbor cannot print any AOL e-mails. When he selects the printer
icon it appears that it is sending it to the printer but it does not print.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.
Phil B.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"Phil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> My neighbor cannot print any AOL e-mails. When he selects the printer
>icon it appears that it is sending it to the printer but it does not print.

RIght click on the printer icon (systray) and select resume.

--
1000 virtual cars racing at the same time - Trackmania Sunrise
http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=12321

Dave

"Phil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:kG3Mg.4741$v%(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
| My neighbor cannot print any AOL e-mails. When he selects the printer
| icon it appears that it is sending it to the printer but it does not
print.

| Any help appreciated. Thanks.
| Phil B.

Get a REAL Email account

Fat Slag

This could be margolotta's dad?
"Dave" <daveNOSPAMnNOSPAMmanvel@HoT_NO_SPAMmail.com> wrote in message
news:yX4Mg.4780$v%(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...

snipped

> Get a REAL Email account

Gordon

"Phil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:kG3Mg.4741$v%(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> My neighbor cannot print any AOL e-mails.

Why would he want to?

ProfGene

Phil wrote:
> My neighbor cannot print any AOL e-mails. When he selects the printer
> icon it appears that it is sending it to the printer but it does not print.
>
> Any help appreciated. Thanks.
> Phil B.

copy and past it into a program that will print like MSword

Frosty

I downloaded new messages from 24hoursupport.helpdesk on Tue, 26 Sep
2006 00:38:22 -0500, and who should I see posting but ProfGene
<(E-Mail Removed)>! I could scarely believe ProfGene <(E-Mail Removed)>
would remark:

>Phil wrote:
>> My neighbor cannot print any AOL e-mails. When he selects the printer
>> icon it appears that it is sending it to the printer but it does not print.
>>
>> Any help appreciated. Thanks.
>> Phil B.
>>

>copy and past it into a program that will print like MSword

There's a very good possibility that this AOL'er has no idea how to
"copy & paste."