Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > General question about studying

General question about studying

Brat

"Davor Dzorlev" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I hope your breath don't stinks so much like your stupid comments. It is

not
> my intention to make any point, but to initialize different >opinions.

Ah madam, but you call others hostile if they have a different opinion than
yours.

JaR

"Davor Dzorlev" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Should I answer something?

Da, spaceba. We haven't had anyone quite as amusing as you to torment in a
long time.

JaR

Davor Dzorlev

Shame on you guys. I've opposed to just one assh0le and 3 of you are here
against me. Oh boy, I've missed the door it's not the tech support, it's
probably some fegg0t brotherhood. I should stick my ass to the wall cause
someone can nail me from behind.
Sorry guys I am strait.

"Davor Dzorlev" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I hope your breath don't stinks so much like your stupid comments. It is

not
> my intention to make any point, but to initialize different opinions.

Unlike
> some others I don't just standing blindly behind my believes, but like any
> normal person I am in constant learning process, so I am accepting better
> ideas and suggestions than my current knowledge (if they are confirmed by
> facts or by more experienced, but I don't accept something in form of
> someone shi**ing). If you want people to believe in your words, you should
> rephrase them and make the whole this bulls**t of yours more pleasent to
> read.
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > you miss the whole point. ther certifications were intended as some form

> of
> > proof that validates an individual with experience in the field being
> > tested. it was never meant as a piece of paper to get some noob's foot

in
> > the door as a tech. go whine somewhere else
> >

> > "Davor Dzorlev" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > I don't know what to say. Lucky you!
> > > You had an ideal conditions to certify. But for most cases today, it

is
> > very
> > > rare for someone to give you a job for an administrator without having

> > some
> > > certification. And how can you gain such experience without working?!

By
> > > practice in your home lab for several years or maintaining some school
> > > network several years for free? It goes like that story about the

> chicken
> > > and the egg. Anyway we are not arguing but discussing, and I

completely
> > > agree against cheating.
> > >
> > > "|{evin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > them
> > > is

> gift
> > > phenomenon.

> post
> > > your

> > certification
> > > is

life
> > it

> take
> > > the

> purpose
> > > (for

> you
> > > won't

> > > experience,

you
> > are

> with
> > > some

Davor Dzorlev

You think I'm Russian? Don't think that you are so smart just because you
are a cowboy.

news:e$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Davor Dzorlev" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Should I answer something?
> >

> Da, spaceba. We haven't had anyone quite as amusing as you to torment in a
> long time.
>
> JaR

Ken Briscoe

> Shame on you guys. I've opposed to just one assh0le and 3 of you are here
> against me.

I haven't taken a poll, but I imagine that it's more than 3, buddy.

> probably some fegg0t brotherhood.

You forgot the lovely ladies.
And there's no zero in "faggot." Or "e."

> I should stick my ass to the wall cause
> someone can nail me from behind.
> Sorry guys I am strait.

Hey watch out! Sucker. You just backed into the doorknob. Straight, what?

--

KB - MCNGP #26

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

Davor Dzorlev wrote:
> Shame on you guys. I've opposed to just one assh0le and 3 of you are
> here against me. Oh boy, I've missed the door it's not the tech
> support, it's probably some fegg0t brotherhood. I should stick my ass
> to the wall cause someone can nail me from behind.
> Sorry guys I am strait.

There's more than three of us. Count again.

--
Fris "How to attract flames and irritate people" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Consultant

ukrainine

"Davor Dzorlev" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> You think I'm Russian? Don't think that you are so smart just because you
> are a cowboy.
>
> "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:e$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "Davor Dzorlev" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Should I answer something?
> > >

> > Da, spaceba. We haven't had anyone quite as amusing as you to torment in

> > long time.
> >
> > JaR

Jtyc

> You think I'm Russian?

Got to be Slavic... I'm going to guess... Yugoslavian! well..
formerly.... Macedonia?

Davor Dzorlev

Hey, I though you told you'll only watching, but it is pleasure to know that
you are not only voyeur. Like Frisbee say: "You sound bitter. Are you
bitter?" By the way, thanks for always correcting me, I feel more
comfortable that you understand me and try to help me.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Shame on you guys. I've opposed to just one assh0le and 3 of you are

here
> > against me.

> I haven't taken a poll, but I imagine that it's more than 3, buddy.
>
> > probably some fegg0t brotherhood.

> You forgot the lovely ladies.
> And there's no zero in "faggot." Or "e."
>
> > I should stick my ass to the wall cause
> > someone can nail me from behind.
> > Sorry guys I am strait.

> Hey watch out! Sucker. You just backed into the doorknob. Straight, what?
>

> --
>
> KB - MCNGP #26

JaR

"Davor Dzorlev" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> You think I'm Russian? Don't think that you are so smart just because you
> are a cowboy.

Yee-Hawwww!!! Git along lil' doggie!
Ukrainian, Russian, WGAF.

JaR