Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > DVD Divx player

DVD Divx player

BigYin

Hi all. Aldi or lidl is selling a divx dvd player. Does anyone know if it
plays AVI's as well.

Saves the whole dvd conversion thingy.

Cheers all. Jim

Evan Platt

On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 21:27:43 GMT, "BigYin" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Hi all. Aldi or lidl is selling a divx dvd player. Does anyone know if it
>plays AVI's as well.
>
>Saves the whole dvd conversion thingy.

Googling Aldi tells me nothing.

Googling Lidi comes up as a UK supermarket chain.

So considering you've given no information...

Look at the manual or the box for this DVD player to see if it plays
AVI's.

roach

"BigYin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:j3HLg.8383$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all. Aldi or lidl is selling a divx dvd player. Does anyone know if it
> plays AVI's as well.
>
> Saves the whole dvd conversion thingy.
>
> Cheers all. Jim

divx ARE avi`s!!! you ****in dope

BigYin

Thank you. Pity about the mentality. A few folks have complained about the
language.A can see the small brains are still out in force. A didnt know. I
thought it was just another codec. There are tons of them about.

Thanks anyway. Will go and get myself one. Cheers

"roach" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:sLPLg.6524$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "BigYin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:j3HLg.8383$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi all. Aldi or lidl is selling a divx dvd player. Does anyone know if it
>> plays AVI's as well.
>>
>> Saves the whole dvd conversion thingy.
>>
>> Cheers all. Jim

> divx ARE avi`s!!! you ****in dope