Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-214 passed

70-214 passed

Nettransplant

Well, after 32 questions the first time before the testing site computer
died, 50 questions
on the next, failed, attempt (692 pass is 700) and 50 more this morning
(960) I have
passed 214.

I was on the way to a pass the first time before the test site died.

Too stupid the second time, didn't bother to review anything.... DUMB

I was disappointed to see so little detailed questions on the protocol layer
of IPsec
or anything. Still lots of event logging questions.

On to 220.

Tom Helms [MSFT]

Congratulations!!!

--
Tom Helms [MSFT]

newsgroup purposes only."

"Nettransplant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Well, after 32 questions the first time before the testing site computer
> died, 50 questions
> on the next, failed, attempt (692 pass is 700) and 50 more this morning
> (960) I have
> passed 214.
>
> I was on the way to a pass the first time before the test site died.
>
> Too stupid the second time, didn't bother to review anything.... DUMB
>
> I was disappointed to see so little detailed questions on the protocol

layer
> of IPsec
> or anything. Still lots of event logging questions.
>
> On to 220.

Rick

Congrats and thanks for the post. I am down to 70-220 and 70-214 to finish
my MCSE, needless to say any information about either is appreciated. I am
studying for 70-220 now and may take it on Friday. I am sure I will post on
it when I test so look for a thread about 70-220 maybe I will be bale to
give you a heads up.

--
Rick

MCSE World

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Best of luck on 220.

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

"Nettransplant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Well, after 32 questions the first time before the testing site computer
> died, 50 questions
> on the next, failed, attempt (692 pass is 700) and 50 more this morning
> (960) I have
> passed 214.
>
> I was on the way to a pass the first time before the test site died.
>
> Too stupid the second time, didn't bother to review anything.... DUMB
>
> I was disappointed to see so little detailed questions on the protocol

layer
> of IPsec
> or anything. Still lots of event logging questions.
>
> On to 220.

Lois

I just took it today. Lots of GPO and Routing and Remote
Access questions. I passed (just) only because I have not
had much experience with RRAS, no hands on, just what I
remember from 216 some 6 months ago. On that part I
scored low, but on the rest very high. It helped to
already have done Security+ for PKI and tunneling but was
suprised at how little Certificate Services questions I
got. Gona read up more on RRAS in Resource Kit (best $$
ever spent) and try 220.

Lois

Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\)

Congrats!!

Associate Expert
Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at

"Lois" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:036e01c3abe7$a3a042d0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I just took it today. Lots of GPO and Routing and Remote
> Access questions. I passed (just) only because I have not
> had much experience with RRAS, no hands on, just what I
> remember from 216 some 6 months ago. On that part I
> scored low, but on the rest very high. It helped to
> already have done Security+ for PKI and tunneling but was
> suprised at how little Certificate Services questions I
> got. Gona read up more on RRAS in Resource Kit (best $$
> ever spent) and try 220.
>
> Lois

Tom Helms [MSFT]

Congratulations!!!

--
Tom Helms [MSFT]

newsgroup purposes only."

"Lois" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:036e01c3abe7$a3a042d0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I just took it today. Lots of GPO and Routing and Remote
> Access questions. I passed (just) only because I have not
> had much experience with RRAS, no hands on, just what I
> remember from 216 some 6 months ago. On that part I
> scored low, but on the rest very high. It helped to
> already have done Security+ for PKI and tunneling but was
> suprised at how little Certificate Services questions I
> got. Gona read up more on RRAS in Resource Kit (best $$
> ever spent) and try 220.
>
> Lois

Marlin Munrow

This is a tough exam to pass at *any* attempt. I found the questions
I was asked came from all over the 2000 and XP syllabi.

I also saw some tough RRAS questions.

Congratulations on passing a hard exam that relies on *real*
knowledge.

You didnt say if you got 50, 55 or as in my case 62 questions ?