Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > My Documents folder

Reply
Thread Tools

My Documents folder

 
 
Phil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-04-2006
Is there a limit as to the number of files and folders that can be kept in
the My Documents folder. Thanks.

Phil B.

--
"


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
FML
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-04-2006
Phil wrote:
> Is there a limit as to the number of files and folders that can be kept in
> the My Documents folder. Thanks.
>
> Phil B.
>


Depends on what file system you are using:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_file_systems
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Phil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-05-2006
Using NTFS file system.


"FML" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Phil wrote:
>> Is there a limit as to the number of files and folders that can be kept
>> in the My Documents folder. Thanks.
>>
>> Phil B.
>>

>
> Depends on what file system you are using:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_file_systems



 
Reply With Quote
 
Meat Plow
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-05-2006
On Tue, 05 Sep 2006 11:39:57 +0000, Phil Has Frothed:

> Using NTFS file system.


Why do you need to know?

>
> "FML" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
>> Phil wrote:
>>> Is there a limit as to the number of files and folders that can be kept
>>> in the My Documents folder. Thanks.
>>>
>>> Phil B.
>>>
>>>

>> Depends on what file system you are using:
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_file_systems

--
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker, June 2004

COOSN-266-06-25794
 
Reply With Quote
 
cuntbubble
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-06-2006
Meat Plow <(E-Mail Removed)> jizzed:

>On Tue, 05 Sep 2006 11:39:57 +0000, Phil Has Frothed:
>
>> Using NTFS file system.

>
>Why do you need to know?


Why do you ask?
___ _
/ __\ _ _ _ __ | |_
/ / | | | || '_ \ | __|
/ /___ | |_| || | | || |_
\____/ \__,_||_| |_| \__|


___ _ _ _
/ __\ _ _ | |__ | |__ | | ___
/__\//| | | || '_ \ | '_ \ | | / _ \
/ \/ \| |_| || |_) || |_) || || __/
\_____/ \__,_||_.__/ |_.__/ |_| \___|

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
No more stuff on C:\Documents and Settings\[User]\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\ craigkenisston@hotmail.com ASP .Net 1 10-18-2006 03:31 PM
Want to share a folder in My Documents =?Utf-8?B?am9obndtcmVlZA==?= Wireless Networking 0 03-18-2005 04:31 AM
Get rid of "Visual Studio Projects" folder from My Documents? Grahammer ASP .Net 2 10-21-2004 09:30 PM
Shared Documents folder - wireless Tony Allen Wireless Networking 0 09-23-2004 04:05 AM



Advertisments