Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: You'll get a kick outta this one Consultant

OT: You'll get a kick outta this one Consultant

Brat

this is from another newsgroup I subscribe to... its just the signature
block about how to respond to him via email:

"DanB

Remove .your.underwear to reply"

lol I thought it was priceless

--
Sue MCNGP #69
http://www.mcngp.tk

"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good
example." --Mark Twain

Consultant

did you reply to him?

"Brat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bou4p9$6cm$(E-Mail Removed)...
> this is from another newsgroup I subscribe to... its just the signature
> block about how to respond to him via email:
>
> "DanB
>
> Remove .your.underwear to reply"
>
> lol I thought it was priceless
>
> --
> Sue MCNGP #69
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
>
> "Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good
> example." --Mark Twain

Brat

ssssssssssssssssssshhhhh damnit... jtyc might be readin this and want
DETAILS!!!

lol

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> did you reply to him?
>

> "Brat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bou4p9$6cm$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > this is from another newsgroup I subscribe to... its just the signature
> > block about how to respond to him via email:
> >
> > "DanB
> >
> > Remove .your.underwear to reply"
> >
> > lol I thought it was priceless
> >
> > --
> > Sue MCNGP #69
> > http://www.mcngp.tk
> > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
> >
> > "Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good
> > example." --Mark Twain

Jtyc

> did you reply to him?

I'll bet she did...

Brat

SEE!!
lol

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > did you reply to him?

> I'll bet she did...

Consultant

she wasn't wearing panties in the first place, sucka

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > did you reply to him?

> I'll bet she did...

Ken Briscoe

> > did you reply to him?
>
> I'll bet she did...

That's for her to know and you (read: us) to find out...

--

KB - MCNGP #26

Jtyc

> SEE!!
> lol

Is that so wrong?

Honestly.

Brat

But that would be devulging details!!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > did you reply to him?

> > I'll bet she did...

> That's for her to know and you (read: us) to find out...
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP #26

Consultant

i thought you were making dinner?

"Brat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bou68k$6rq$(E-Mail Removed)...
> But that would be devulging details!!
>
> "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >
> > > I'll bet she did...

> > That's for her to know and you (read: us) to find out...
> >
> > --
> >
> > KB - MCNGP #26
> >
> > first initial last name AT hotmail DOT com

[OT] I'm outta here... Mark Parnell HTML 1 12-23-2005 02:02 AM
Bottem IS outta the film camera market Linda Terrell Digital Photography 7 06-22-2004 08:48 PM
OT: Outta here Rowdy Yates MCSE 4 04-19-2004 04:58 PM
Web Form Designer Generated Code - Get Me Outta Here!! :-) Leeor Geva ASP .Net 1 08-22-2003 12:01 AM
Web Form Designer Generated Code - Get Me Outta Here!! :-) Zoury ASP .Net 0 08-21-2003 08:42 PM

Advertisments