Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > FYI - Upcoming Security certification chat tomorrow - Thursday

FYI - Upcoming Security certification chat tomorrow - Thursday

Kari Fink [MSFT]

Chat: Security Specializations - November 13, 2003, 1:00
P.M. Pacific time

Chat with Microsoft Learning program managers and ask
questions about the new MCSA and MCSE security
specializations on Windows 2000 and Windows Server 2003.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/itc.../chats/mslearn
ing.asp

Andy Ruth [MS]

These chats are a great way to talk to the people at Microsoft that are
responsible for creating the certifications and training we offer. I hope
all of you that can attend!

--
Andy Ruth
Microsoft Learning

rights.

"Kari Fink [MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:019301c3a943$d7905810$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Chat: Security Specializations - November 13, 2003, 1:00
> P.M. Pacific time
>
> Chat with Microsoft Learning program managers and ask
> questions about the new MCSA and MCSE security
> specializations on Windows 2000 and Windows Server 2003.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/technet/itc.../chats/mslearn
> ing.asp

Brat

Can someone get the transcripts for this once done today? I am not sure if
I can attend... I have company coming over for the afternoon and I think
they will be staying for dinner too so I will be unavailable at 5:30 local
time when the chat starts (yeah it will be that late here for the chat)

Thanks guys
Sue
"Andy Ruth [MS]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> These chats are a great way to talk to the people at Microsoft that are
> responsible for creating the certifications and training we offer. I hope
> all of you that can attend!
>
> --
> Andy Ruth
> Microsoft Learning

> rights.
>
> "Kari Fink [MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:019301c3a943$d7905810$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Chat: Security Specializations - November 13, 2003, 1:00
> > P.M. Pacific time
> >
> > Chat with Microsoft Learning program managers and ask
> > questions about the new MCSA and MCSE security
> > specializations on Windows 2000 and Windows Server 2003.
> >
> > http://www.microsoft.com/technet/itc.../chats/mslearn
> > ing.asp

Consultant

what's for dinner?

"Brat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bp0a2k$q64$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can someone get the transcripts for this once done today? I am not sure

if
> I can attend... I have company coming over for the afternoon and I think
> they will be staying for dinner too so I will be unavailable at 5:30 local
> time when the chat starts (yeah it will be that late here for the chat)
>
> Thanks guys
> Sue
> "Andy Ruth [MS]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > These chats are a great way to talk to the people at Microsoft that are
> > responsible for creating the certifications and training we offer. I

hope
> > all of you that can attend!
> >
> > --
> > Andy Ruth
> > Microsoft Learning

> > rights.
> >
> > "Kari Fink [MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:019301c3a943$d7905810$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Chat: Security Specializations - November 13, 2003, 1:00
> > > P.M. Pacific time
> > >
> > > Chat with Microsoft Learning program managers and ask
> > > questions about the new MCSA and MCSE security
> > > specializations on Windows 2000 and Windows Server 2003.
> > >
> > > http://www.microsoft.com/technet/itc.../chats/mslearn
> > > ing.asp

Ken Briscoe

> what's for dinner?

More importantly, what time should I be there? And would you like me to
bring anything? I make some mean roasted potatoes.

--

KB - MCNGP #26

Consultant

we could setup the first annual mcngp potluck, lol

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > what's for dinner?

> More importantly, what time should I be there? And would you like me to
> bring anything? I make some mean roasted potatoes.
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP #26

Brat

just a roasted ham boys... nothing fancy

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > what's for dinner?

> More importantly, what time should I be there? And would you like me to
> bring anything? I make some mean roasted potatoes.
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP #26

Ken Briscoe

> just a roasted ham boys... nothing fancy

But you didn't answer my question:
WHAT TIME???!!!

I'm getting the feeling you don't want me to come over for dinner.

--

KB - MCNGP #26

Brat

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > just a roasted ham boys... nothing fancy

> But you didn't answer my question:
> WHAT TIME???!!!

NOW! think you can fly to Eastern Canada and get here right this minute?

> I'm getting the feeling you don't want me to come over for dinner.
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP #26

Jtyc

> NOW! think you can fly to Eastern Canada and get here right this minute?

They have airports in Eastern Canada??