Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > XP + SP2 slipstream image

XP + SP2 slipstream image

doS

I guess the L is for lazy?

"L Mehl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know of a source for this?
>
> I would prefer not to have to build one for myself.
>
> Thanks,
>
> L Mehl

L Mehl

Does anyone know of a source for this?

I would prefer not to have to build one for myself.

Thanks,

L Mehl

Paul - xxx

doS came up with the following;:
> "L Mehl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Does anyone know of a source for this?
>>
>> I would prefer not to have to build one for myself.

> I guess the L is for lazy?

You owe me a keyboard ...

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

pcbutts1

Google is your friend
http://www.simplyguides.net/guides/u...streamer.shtml

"L Mehl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know of a source for this?
>
> I would prefer not to have to build one for myself.
>
> Thanks,
>
> L Mehl

why?

On Sat, 2 Sep 2006 14:52:54 -0700, L Mehl wrote:

>Does anyone know of a source for this?

No.

>I would prefer not to have to build one for myself.

It takes less time to make one than look for 1. There are lots of sites
with good instructions on how to do this. IIRC it seemed to only be 5
minutes + burn the CD.

Me

Top

On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 14:52:54 -0700, L Mehl wrote:

> Does anyone know of a source for this?
>
> I would prefer not to have to build one for myself.
>
> Thanks,
>
> L Mehl

You do know you know you can order one for free from the Microsoft website
don't you?

doS

http://www.nliteos.com/

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> On Sat, 2 Sep 2006 14:52:54 -0700, L Mehl wrote:
>
>>Does anyone know of a source for this?

> No.
>
>>I would prefer not to have to build one for myself.

> It takes less time to make one than look for 1. There are lots of sites
> with good instructions on how to do this. IIRC it seemed to only be 5
> minutes + burn the CD.
>
> Me

why?

On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 11:22:41 -0400, Top wrote:

>On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 14:52:54 -0700, L Mehl wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know of a source for this?
>>
>> I would prefer not to have to build one for myself.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> L Mehl

>You do know you know you can order one for free from the Microsoft website
>don't you?

Nice if you live in a country on the list, cough! Usually it's only USA
for the first few weeks. Although it's better now as it's been out
for so long.

Me

Jupiter Jones

You may be able to order SP-2 for free in some but not all areas.
But that is not a slipstreamed Windows XP with SP-2, it is just SP-2.
Also there is a S+H fee of about $3 in the USA, $6 in Canada.
It used to be totally free but that has changed probably since SP-2 has been
out for so long.

--
Jupiter Jones
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

"Top" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message > You do know you know
you can order one for free from the Microsoft website don't you?

Larry Mehl

L Mehl wrote:
> Does anyone know of a source for this?
>
> I would prefer not to have to build one for myself.
>
> Thanks,
>
> L Mehl

Thanks for the info.

L Mehl