Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Error message

Error message

Beulah Ross

My e-mail keeps booting me off. I get an error message saying that it is a
server issue. "Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection.
Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a
long period of inactivity- which is never the case. Error message is 10053,
Error # : 0x800ccllof." Any suggestions would be helpful. Since I can't get
my e-mail on this account very often, can you send any replies to

Beulah Ross